Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Bitcoin-King.ltd... again

Silly me... 
Two nights ago I posted a very nice introduction to Bitcoin-King.ltd that I joined on that day. 
I made a deposit, checked for earnings the next day, and the site was Down!! 
Kept checking for it all day, never did come up, so I decided to Delete my Blog Post. 
Late last night, looked again, the site was back UP. YaY
Saw my earnings, requested a withdrawal, and was PAID within a few hours.

Dear blondie,
Your withdrawal request was processed successfully.
Withdrawal details are as follows:-
Date: 26th Mar, 2019 02:21:10
Request Amount: USD12.5 
Receive Amount: USD0.002777
Processor: Bitcoin

So there ya have it. They are back up and they are paying, so if you want to take a look, feel free. 

Have a great day! 
Cheers :)

4 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Blondie,

Looks like it turned out to be a nice surprise.

I decided to get my feet wet and see where the King
takes me. Thank you ... thank you very much.

Hopefully he doesn't leave the building any time soon lol

blondie said...

OMG, too funny Gord, lol
I hope the King sticks around too!

This could end up being a nice long term program since the profit is low and the plans are uniquely different from others.

Thanks :)

Frapug said...

Hi blondie, could you update us with your payments

blondie said...

Hi Frapug,
I only signed up for the 5 day plan,
and I did receive my payments all 5 days.
Decided not to continue after that but
I see it's still going good :)