Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Update

**Monday: I see the 3% per day packs are no longer
available. That was a short run and I hope they 
continue to offer this on a regular basis.**

Crypto 300 Club and ACX-Crypto are both doing their 
3% Daily Premium Crypto/Ad Pack Purchases Today!

 3% per Day Premium Ad/Crypto Packs
are NOW for SALE!!!
- No Earnings Adjustments
- Earn 150% in 60 Days
- Only Available for a Few Hours


I've already funded both of my accounts and 
made my New Purchases! 

PS, there is No Surfing required to earn at 
ACX-Crypto any longer. Just login and click 
'Get Paid Now' and follow through. 

----------

PTCShare has it's countdown clock on the site 
for it's Grand Opening! 

Looks like it will be Friday at 10 AM my time, 
which is Mountain time in the U.S.

Join for Free and watch for updates.

----------


No comments: