Monday, October 1, 2018

Testing Testing 1 2 3 :) - Updated 10/5/18

When I updated this blog 4 days ago, I really thought I might be ready to start some serious "blogging" again.

Since then, I've thought of 100 different things to say, but couldn't come up with just one thing to 'get the ball rolling'.

Maybe I should try "baby steps"...start small and see how it goes.



This program, Crypto300Club just launched on Sept. 7th and only accepts Bitcoin or Perfect Money for funding
- Crypto Packs are $10 each 
- Daily earnings are currently set at 2% (for as long as possible) then it will revert to 1% daily
- No Surfing or Clicking is required to get paid daily (but you do need to login daily and click on the 'get paid now' button and follow through)
- Withdrawal requests are paid within 48 hours (I can vouch for that)
Only an email address and first name are required to join and test the system.
- You do receive a Free $10 Crypto Pack to test, but it will expire when your earnings reach $1.00 

Crypto300Club is partnered with ACX (AdClickXpress) which has been online and paying since 2013.
Remember 3 years ago in my last post here when I called it "the program that never dies? Guess I called that one right, lol

I did join C300C on opening day, Sept. 7th and have been paid several times already. 

So let me know if you have any questions. 
Comments are welcome, as always. 
Have a great day and I'll be back soon :)
Cheers! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back !!!! miss all of your blogs hope your in good health. and life is going your way !! jay z in Michigan

Gord said...

Amazing! Took 3 years for that test message
to arrive! Just kidding. Is Blondie back or
just visiting?

Great to see your Blog updated

blondie said...

Hi Jay Z... hope you're doing well also :)
Thanks for the welcome back.
Will try to add more later to my first post.
I was in a bit of a hurry last night.

Gord, 3 years, LOL
Well, is Blondie back or just visiting, hmmmm
Hope to find some time to update but not daily like I used to. As I mentioned to you earlier, it became more like "work" which I try hard to avoid these days ;)

Thank you both for coming by to see me.
Talk more soon :))

HermitJim said...

Good Lord! Thought I was seeing things this morning! I am so glad to see ya alive and well again...and hope it stays that way for a long, long time!

blondie said...

Hermit Jim... one of my favorite bloggers :)
Good to see you noticed me and Yes, still alive and kickin, LOL
Have a great day and coffee inside this morning. It's a little chilly here ;)
Cheers

Gord said...

Baby steps. Good way to get back in the groove.

I always have many topics swerling around in my
head but have to filter out the jibberish and
put it to a post.

Thanks for the informative post.

HermitJim ... chuckled at that one. Funny

"Will Beaver" said...

Wow!Wow! What a huge surprise Blondie to see you back in action on your blog. I just came across it today. I have always had it listed in my browser bookmarks, and and clicked on it in error today. I nearly fell off my chair when i saw October 2018.

It's all good, and great to see you back. And great also to see some of the "old" names I always associated with you , like Gord and Hermit Jim. All best wishes to you and them.

blondie said...

Wow Wow to you too Will Beaver!
I too almost fell off my chair when I saw your note, lol
What a coincidence that you just happened to click on my blog today!

How you been? What are you doing these days?
Hope all is good with you and yours.

Hope to see you again soon.
Don't be a stranger now :)

Ivan said...

Testing, testing. I am so happy to see an update of your blog Judy :) Will gladly read it daily. This is really cool.

blondie said...

Hey ya Ivan :)

Well, I don't plan to update daily like I used to,
but I will try to keep on top of things as they happen.

Nice to see you here too! YaY!