Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools Day? No Jokes Here















Has anybody been to the new Advertzer forum yet?
It's a little confusing at first but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I was just there posting a payment proof and noticed this little note in the lower right corner of the forum:

Welcome Our New Mods WoodyBalto - Blondie - Lubyanyj - GingerSnap

Yep, that's me.
They asked me a few days ago if I would be interested to help Moderate the forum. Ahhh, sure I would. Figured it could be fun.

Also, if you're confused on How to Post in the forum, Woody made a short tutorial on how to do that. Take a peek and you'll see it. It actually helped me out too, lol
==========

I see MoBrabus is coming back to life. So starting now... don't forget to SURF daily once again.
==========

Still doing my daily digs at Digadz and although it's slowed down, it's stable. Payouts continue to be super fast too!
==========

Hey I bought a new pair of shoes today. I'm really excited since they were long overdue... trust me, lol
Cheers!

No comments: