Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mid-Week Updates

OneRevShare had a flawless launch yesterday and revenue share earnings moved along at a good pace. Today of course, things are settling down and getting to a more 'normal' speed.
I did earn enough to request a cash out yesterday, so I did and was paid overnight. Thanks Admin :)

Speaking of being paid overnight, in OneLineAd I completed another Stage 1 and my first Stage 4 sub plan yesterday. Also received payment for that in less than 24 hours of request. Excellent!

Mo Brabus, sure could use some updates from Admin's. Earnings there have been at a standstill for a long time now. Really anxious for this to start moving again and hope for the best.

Same with Digadz and the updates. Of course I'm doing my daily digs (clicks) and receiving cash or points for that but weren't we supposed to see more changes by now? hmmm


No comments: