Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Birthday ... already?!?

Yep, today's my birthday.
Again already :(
Not sure where the time goes.

Thanks for the cute cards and notes.
Thanks to all who are in the Birthday Bonus Club and sent me a few bucks!!! Much appreciated ;)

Now I need to get back to business for a minute.

*******

OK, here's John's review of FastPayMoney.
I asked him if I could steal it since I'm short on time today. And of course he said that was fine :)
I just joined, paid, and am waiting on my own link. So I'll be back as soon as I have it. Thanks! Got it 2:00 AM my time :)) Check Here!

PROGRAMME REVIEW: FastPayMoney

This one is run by Brian Moore, a good friend and reader of my blog. It's only ten bucks (AP) and here is how it really works (it is not so clear on the site but am sure Brian will soon fix that up).

It's a 1 by 6 matrix. Everyone works to help each other. How? Well, let's say you join under js. js or someone above will then fill, say, 5 positions under js. Now say blondie joins under js. She goes in the empty slot, position 6. Once js has his six (due to his own efforts or someone above) blondie can start having her six filled. She does not even need to recruit as eventually hers will get filled because she's in the Company matrix which is infinitely deep.

So it's quite unique and worth the ten bucks to try it out. I just joined myself after I understood how the matrix works.

Oh and I trust Brian. So go to the site and look around then join for the ten if you wish and see how it goes. I suspect it will go well. Even during the summer time blues, or heat.

Oh and by the way, Brian must be verifying the AP payment manually and probably entering folks into the matrix manually as well. That's why he says give him 24 hours, as he's not a robot and must sleep once in a while.

*******

11 comments:

js said...

Haaaappy Birthday blondie! 48 now are ye? Nice!

johnski

Gene said...

Happy Birthday Judy!

All the best,

Gene

Cat Melton said...

Hello my beautiful blonde friend that is a girl!

Happiest of Birthdays to you!

I am taking my mom to the airport in a few hours...things will be back to or at least closer to normal after that. The oldest son's wedding was this past weekend. Pictures soon.

Again, hope you had a good one, my friend.

:)
cat
>^..^<

blondie said...

Hey Johnski,
That would make me 13 yrs older than you? haha I don't think so!
Guess I liked it better the 'other' way. Thanks :)

***

Gene, Thank you much!
Nice to see you always.

***

Hey Cat!
I had a great day!
Will have a pic of my NEW birthday cake tomorrow.
So the oldest son is married off now eh? Nice :)
Can't wait to see the pictures.
About time you updated your blog girl. Chop chop!!

Well it's after 10:30 here so I'm gone for now. Still waiting for that darn link to fastpaymoney.
Hopefully it'll be here when I wake up.
Night :)

HermitJim said...

Happy Birthday, My dear friend! You know me...always a day late and a dollar short!

Hard to believe it's been another year already! I have to say, you are looking better and better each birthday! Must be the Colorado air...!

I hope you had a wonderful day, and comtinue to have a wonderful week!

rightnow said...

Happy Birthday Dear Blondie,

Warm birthday wishes!

Just.. keep rocking!!

:) :) :)

blondie said...

You're not a day late Jim.
You posted on my birthday :P
Thanks hun for stopping by.
Yeah must be that colorado air keeping me spry. haha
Later

***
Hey rightnow,
Nice to see you other than in MMG :)
Thanks for the warm wishes!
Have a good one!!

jellybean said...

Hey Judy,

*belated* Happy Happy Birthday!

Missed to greet you on your special day but hope it ain't too late to send my greetings and warm wishes!

Take care!

Smiles,
Jacq

blondie said...

Hey Jellybean!

Never too late :)

Thanks much !!!

Diva said...

Hey blondie!!! Happy birthday!! I was out of town and missed it. The internet service sucked where I was. Hope you had a glorious day!!

blondie said...

I did Chris, TY!
And I hope you saw my July 1st post where my REAL Bday cake was for this year! Too funny :)
Thanks for checkin in with me.