Monday, June 8, 2009

Rainy Days And Mondays

Go see yesterday's post about the 4x1Fortune cycler. The person I "bought in" realized they already had a position. So my one PIF is up for grabs. And honestly, I'd prefer paying it forward for someone who really needs it. k?

*******

TLennon, the attorney for the 12dailypro refunds sent us a new email with a link to verify your home/mailing address and phone. You must fill out the form and 'confirm it' if you wish to be included in the refund process.

*******

Am having to use my main phone line to be here now. So don't call me. If I'm here, I'm not there, and visa-versa.
I had ice cream for breakfast. Van/Choc/Straw with Choc Syrup. mmmmm

*******

The PAC banner is back up but the site won't load for me yet. So maybe it's coming back slowly.

*******

A month ago I planted a nice vegetable garden. But the sun doesn't shine anymore, so nothing is growing. It's just sitting there looking the same as it did when I planted it. (sigh)



*******

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you changed it (investimates). I'm not a mamber either and I as well find that nobody should join.

blondie said...

What was changed (added) was changed yesterday about 5-10 mins after your first comment. I only took the link out today and replaced it with the name.

HermitJim said...

I think that ice cream and coffee for breakfast is a good thing!

Works for me, anyway!

blondie said...

It was good Jim, but then I needed a sandwich to wash it down, LOL

Nice to see ya :)

Best Way To Earn Money said...

I love the video - Nice song....

blondie said...

Hey thanks Earn Money Online.

Who is this?
You might want to sign your name next time so I know who to thank personally :)