Saturday, June 20, 2009

Relaxing Today + AP is available at PAC

Just a quick note today and wanted to share some new pics.

That's my little Squirrel friend who sits on that post and stares in the window. Once I open the front door, he runs to the tree and waits for the Peanuts that come raining down from heaven.
Sometimes they hit him right on top of his head! But he don't seem to care. He enjoys the munch.


Unless the Blue Jays get to them first. I didn't know Blue Jays would eat peanuts, but they do! They grab one, take it to that same post, then peck at it till the shell breaks, then peck the peanut into bite size pieces. It's really cute to watch.

OK, I think I need one more critter to complete my set.


Hello

I'm Mr Ed

You all remember Mr Ed, the talking horse, right? I'd sure like to have a Mr Ed in my backyard. Especially if the wind would blow his poop smell over the fence to the south where those nasty neighbors are!
Willlll burrrr What's that smell?
(hahaha, sorry. Couldn't help myself :)

*******

Just got a note from PAC / PremiumAdsClub ...
Alert Pay deposits are finally enabled!
Just be sure to Add your AP details in your profile.
Thanks EL and Kazzy! Rock On !

*******


Look, I got 10 more days. Yikes!






*******

Who’s your Role Model?

No cheating ... Just do it!

PLEASE try it without looking at the answers.
(No peeking otherwise you’ll ruin it!)

1) Pick your Favorite number between 1 and 9

2) Multiply by 3, then

3) Add 3, multiply by 3 again (Get the calculator if needed...)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number ...

5) Add the digits together …


Scroll down ... with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :




















1. Albert Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Ronald Reagan

4. Mother Teresa

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Oprah Winfrey

9. Judy (blondie) Morrison

10. Barack Obama


I know, I know!

I just have that effect on people - one day you too can be like me! Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers. I’m your idol, just deal with it!

NOW COPY N PASTE, PUT YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON!!

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I love the critter pictures, Blondie! You always have such cool pictures here. Guess that's why I keep coming over...

Guess you are just a "critter magnet", huh? Have a good day, my friend!

blondie said...

Critter Magnet? LOL
That's funny Jim and yes, I seem to be.
Nice to see you :))