Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can Blondie Come Out and Play?

I know, I know ... missed a day of posting.
My friend just asked me if I was still alive? har!
Was a little "out of it" yesterday so I just sat back and watched it rain all day. I love the rain. Makes the air so clean and fresh, you know?

*******

OK this is important.
Just got word of a new search engine from js via his Alert system.
Now I've lost my alert email addresses a while back BUT below is what he wrote (which sounds really good!) If you're interested, please send me a note to: blondiejudy@gmail.com and I'll send you my own link. I just joined myself so take it easy on the questions. Have a lot of other things on my mind right now, OK? But I was told this is a MUST JOIN NOW thing. It's free so join and watch the movie.
PS, I'll be here till 8 MST, then off to downtown. But back in the AM.

"
I can't even publish the below in my blog! Can you believe that? So it grabbed my attention.

Wow, these folks force you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and you can't post your link or anything about them anywhere. But you are allowed to send your link to your list, personal friends, family, that's about it. Very hush hush.

It's a search engine. That's all I can tell you. Sign up, agree to the Non Disclosure Agreement, and watch the videos.

Again, I can't even post this in my blog! And am excited about it! I can't tell you more. So sign up for free and watch the movies."

*******

Woke to a couple of RC payments from Surf Reborn. So now I've saved up enough to make yet another upgrade. I sure do feel good about this one. And Steve is doing a great job of running it. Thanks to all who've joined!

*******

Speaking of which, ESP-SP and ESP-LR have both been paying me 3% daily for quite a while now. Whereas ESP-STP and AP seem to have run their course. Remember this is profit sharing site, and if there's no profit, there's nothing to pay. Simple right?

*******

You know what? I don't like surprises. Anything that takes me out of my "comfort zone" is hard for me to handle. Grumpy? Yeah maybe. I just got a "surprise" that means my life and my time here will be limited or 'put on hold' for a day or two. Not real happy about that especially since I had plans for tomorrow, and now they need to be postponed. Dang! Oh well, guess I just have to go with the flow for now and try to make the most of it.

*******

2 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Blondie,

I haven't commented for awhile but still a devoted reader. There's a rebound in the surf world lately which is good to see. Seems to come in cycles like rabbits...lol. For a couple years there seems to be an explosion of little bunnies hopping around and then it slacks off again for awhile...they must get tuckered out and need a break.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
Thanks!
I read you too but don't always comment. Shame on me eh?

Love your scenario about the admins and bunnies, Sounds about right, haha!

Later!