Saturday, June 27, 2009

Enter At Your Own Risk

You know, when I tell you about a new program (a surf program for instance), I tell you everything I know about it.
I jump in at the start and play a little. If I see things are going well, I'll play with a little more. If I see red flags, I'll back off with the hope that my deposits make it through to the end.
Sometimes red flags are hard to spot and we don't catch them in time. It's not my fault. It's not your fault. Every game here is a risk and you must accept that.
I would like to see ALL of us win, all of the time ...
but that just isn't possible nor probable. I've certainly had my fair share of losses. Even when I've entered a program with the utmost confidence, sometimes they crash and burn prematurely and (sad to say) that's just the way it goes.
But that's not gonna stop me from playing again, somewhere else, at some other time and hope to do better next time around.
I've learned over the years to play at my own comfort level. If my deposit makes me sweat before I hit the enter key, I backspace until I can breathe again. Cause if I can't afford to lose it, I don't "bet" it! You should always be prepared for the losses as well as the winnings. Losses hurt, they always do.
But with good timing, knowledge, lack of greed, and luck ... our winnings should exceed our losses. At least that's what I'm bettin on :))

*******



*******

2 comments:

Gord said...

Excellent article Blondie!

When entering any program you have to accept the risk...no one to blame but the Admins if they decide to run with your money.

I have a release...a Blog where I can vent my feelings but you don't see any mention of an indiviual or upline...the Admin is the program and if things go bad and I don't get a refund (if I am not even or in profit)...nobody to blame but him or her and....me for taking the risk.

It's over...forget it and move on.

Gord

blondie said...

I agree with you Gord.
Wish everyone could be logical about such things.
Thanks :)