Monday, June 29, 2009

Something Completely Different

Joined a new program just now that is completely different from the other things that I am involed in. It was hiped up pretty good this morning by some well known folks on the net, and is currently in pre-launch for one more day.
I went ahead and joined because 1) I wanted to read more about it and 2) It's free to join (for now). Something about 10K double opt-in leads for $9.95? Ummmm ok. There's movies on the site and a webinar in about an hour. You might want to join for free and check it out yourself. I'll decide later what I'm going to do and maybe we can bounce our thoughts off each other.
Here's the Link
PS, you might want to use a 'spam catcher' email box. Just in case you end up being one of those opt-in leads :)

UPDATE: js of 9planetreviews just sent out a wonderful long Scam Alert about this program. He attended the webinar, did his research, and got right out of it! Thanks Detective John. Much appreciated.

However, I'm going to post what was included in Austin's weekly update from his ExtremeSurfs newsletter. It's much shorter and gets right to the point:

"So right into news for this week. Let me first address the issue regarding the program that I sent out last night called the Streamline Funnel. At first glance I thought that this program was going to be one that could be good and also could be workable by the passive to semi passive member. After further research I have found that this is in no way the case. Do Not upgrade in this program. In fact run from this program. It is filled with back end costs and shady things that seem to follow a lot of MLM's."

Thanks to both of you for saving me a lot of grief :))

*******

Yep, it's tomorrow.
I've been faithfully paying everyone all year long here. And will continue to do so till the end of the year cause that's what I agreed to. Hope to get back at least what I've put out! ha!



*******

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Is it your birthday today ? If so - have a Happy and prosperous one !!
Myrna

blondie said...

Hey Myrna Hi!

No, my birthday is not until tomorrow.

So TY in advance :)

Always good to hear from you!

Rod said...

Did you receive a early birth day present today??

Rod

blondie said...

I think I did Rod,
but I haven't opened any of them yet.
Maybe I got the pre-birthday jitters? LOL
Nice to see you ... always :)