Friday, February 13, 2015

Something New for Friday

Here's something new that I've been playing with for the last couple of hours.
When I first joined, I never got the confirmation email but that's been fixed now.
I purchased some Ad Packs today and they completed immediately. What?
Thinking that something went haywire, I wrote to Admin and got it explained to me what was going on.
So now that everything seems to be working normally and up to snuff, figured it was time to share this with you.

Mo Brabus (meaning My Profit)



If you listen to the long explanation of the programs future, I think you'll be quite impressed although this doesn't fully launch until March.

In the meantime, we can purchase Ad Packs which are $5 each without worrying about the membership fees at this point.

I purchased 4 to start (a few hours ago) and they already completed at 120% ROI, so I purchased 4 more plus used my repurchase balance on top of that.

Here's my stats to show you what I mean:
  • Date: 2015-02-13 22:04:14
  • Share(s) Units: 4
  • Share Amount: $20.00
  • Amount Added: $1.578
  • Total Earned: $11.2004

Give a holler if you have questions although I'm in the learning stages at this point also.
Cheers and Happy Friday the 13th!

2 comments:

Pam Greenwood said...

Hi Blondie,

Haven't joined one of these type of programs for ages. It sounds terribly complicated, but signed up and bought 4 adpacks, same as you. See surfing is required, but how many sites per day? Guess it will all become clear in a day or two.
Thanks and happy to join you here. Hope it lasts longer than some of the others in the past
Regards
Pam

blondie said...

Hi Pam,

Sorry for the late note but I've been babysitting for the past 22 hours away from home.

You need to surf 10 sites per day in MoB and it only takes a couple of minutes :)

Thanks for joining under me and I'll do my best to keep us updated.
Cheers :))