Saturday, October 27, 2007

How about a Saturday Quickie?

Not feeling very talkative today so will do a quick run-down of what's going on. Also seem to have left my sense of humor somewhere yesterday. If anyone finds it, please return it to me ASAP. I miss it.

*2:00 PM Update: found it. I'm back! :P

***

BusinessProfitPro is having a problem with their new hosting company. Seems they are under ddos attack at the moment and I hope to see them back up soon. (especially since my banner for this blog is on their front page) (wink wink)

UPDATE: BPP is back online and lookin good. Have been receiving my 12% CEO earnings daily since the launch. I think they're gonna be just fine!

***

Was very surprised to receive $40 in commission from 10dollarswonder yesterday. I don't think the latest promotion worked as well as the Admin was hoping it would. And I believe he is already thinking up a new one (promo). So stay tuned here for updates OR go ahead and join for free and receive them yourself, or both.

* to those of you who just met me, I used to be the "support staff" for 10dollarswonder. Nothing against Admin, it was just too much work for me.

***

TheBerryTree will be having a Free Trial offer soon. I've been a member there since May of this year, and have been using their product the entire time. Am very impressed with it and will share more info come Monday.

***

The Colorado Rockies lost their 2nd game of the World Series, and game 3 is here tonight in Denver. Looking forward to seeing their first win of many.

***

It's kind of chilly here today, and a bit rainy. Could turn to snow I suppose. The temp seems to be dropping and my furnace is keeping me warm. Too bad I can't invite all the critters into my house to warm their little feets. Those of you who know me know that I'm talking about my skunks. They are cute little guys who really appreciate a good meal every night. I've even got a couple of 'buddies' who I hand feed. They DO love their bologna! More on that later.

***

Well I said this was going to be short, and it's not. And my butt hurts from sitting in this chair so much. Where is that js and his Reiki when I need him?

***

blondie

No comments: