Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's just do some updates today ...

So it's less than 24 hours now for BusinessProductPro's official launch. I see my sponsor Dorky is doing well with referrals. And my good friend micronuts is holding his own as well. Congrats to you both! I'm rather excited about this launch. Have been in MMG's (moneymakergroup) forum and am glad to see the excitement there as well. So we'll hope for a successful launch tomorrow!

My MichaelBadger downline continues to grow. With the help of 3HourProfits, I've managed to recruit over 160 referrals now. Can't complain about that :)

My earnings are nicely going up at SandellandPartners ... my own personal Horsie Betting site. If you're not there ... why not? I'm really enjoying the 2% daily and no work on my part. Think about it.

***

Quite chilly here today. Didn't realize it until I went outside without a jacket. And there was snow on my windshield still left over from yesterday. Was kind of freaky.

blondie

No comments: