Thursday, March 27, 2008

Comments ... comments .. and more

Someone left me this comment so I thought I'd chat about it here. She said:

"
I read elsewhere that the 3hour profit program gives you leads that you upload, I assume into an autoresponder. My concern is that though may claim these are double opt-in leads, one might be accused of spamming and have their ISP banned. what is your view on this? Thanks so much! Kristie"

Unfortunately, I can't even get into the 3HourProfits site right now. Are they Gone and I didn't notice? ha! No, I don't recall getting any 'free leads' from 3HourProfits.

When you buy the inexpensive Leads from a trusted Lead Supplier, you are receiving the info of folks who have filled out a form of some type, requesting more information of home based businesses. That's the most common and they are considered "opt-in".

If you use an Auto-Responder service to send them out (which is a good idea), your ISP is NOT the one sending them out. They are sent from the responders servers.

Also when using a trusted auto-responder service, you are forced to comply with the current Can-Spam laws. ie: you must use your real reply address (for those who "reply" to opt-out rather than clicking the "remove" link), and you must include your name and postal mailing address in every Ad.

Your Ad's cannot have a deceiving Subject Line, and most services will not allow you to promote Adult or any illegal activities, software, etc. (I'm sure there's more I forgot.)

The majority of auto-responders require you to get a "double opt-in", meaning if you have bought leads and load them, the first message they receive is one that asks permission for you to send them Your Ad's.
Based on my experience, you won't get a lot of responses so don't get your hopes up too high :)

So if you comply with the can-spam laws, purchase good leads, and use a good responder service, you should be OK ... even using the responders that send out the first Ad for you without asking the 'lead' for permission.
I did that for years with no problem and have quite a few friends as a result of it :))

Did that answer most of your questions?

*****


"It's a rainy day, and I can't go out to play. Why do we need the rain anyway?"

Anyone remember that song from the Sesame Street show?

*****

I see that AdProsperity came back online yesterday and did some payouts until their funds were depleted. Am sorry to see them go, but that's the name of the game. I hope you did well if you played. ** add'l note below

*****

The Admin at 10DollarsWonder must still be sick or hurt. The news Update on the site has NOT been changed yet to show the New Start Date of the e2ePay Transfers. He told me it would be April 1st. But don't believe me until he actually posts it, OK?

In the meantime, do NOT upgrade or make any changes to your New or 2nd 10DollarsWonder account.

Your ORIGINAL 10dw acct. is running normal and you CAN purchase, re-purchase and withdrawal. Just be careful which one you are looking at when checking your accounts. Thanks.

** the nice thing about 10DollarsWonder is the reality of your account. You will never have a 'balance' in your account greater than what is actually there!
You are not promised 20, 30 or 50% profit in X number of days. The money that comes in, goes out immediately.
If it says you've got $50 bucks, then by golly you've got $50 bucks and can withdraw it whenever you like.
Every dime and dollar are distributed to members (and admin) as soon as someone makes a purchase or re-purchase.

But you all know that already, right? Just checkin :))

And LOOK ... my Original 10dw account has hit 5 digits !! Whoo Hooo!
My total times cycled is 10044

*****

I've run out of stuff to say.
Cya tomorrow?

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...I agree with the last statement about the upfront way that 10DollarsWonder shows the account balances and I could not be happier with them overall. I did notice that the dollar amount from e2ePay was moved to my second account, but nothing else yet. This one does not keep me awake at night at all!In my book...solid!
Just my opinion
Jim

blondie said...

And a Great Opinion it is Jim!
Thanks for posting :)
oh and .. sleep well. lol

Anonymous said...

I like 10dollars too.

Scott Sharp said...

Hi Blondie
Wanted to say hey, and let you know, I follow you to a certain degree, try to read your blog as much as I can, and appreciate your consistent updates with 10$, it sounds like you are closer to the admin than some of us. I would like to build a working relationship with you. I have made some contact with John and am in a couple of his downlines ie "host4profit" and membershipmillionaire. I have a website http://www.ticket2income.com that is based mostly on bizzop reviews, and a blog at scottsharp@blogspot.com
I respect your publishing and would like to form a relationship, maybe some link exchanges, I would love to post you on my website, and get some input from your vast and in "depth" knowledge of all internet marketing ideas you may have =).

Hope to hear from you

my email address is bizzops66@gmail.com

Oh yeah and my name is Scott Syme
I use Scott Sharp as a pseudo cause it's cooler than "Syme" I am involved in quite a few online opps, more than I care to admit, but I still work for the corporate dogs in the form of a millwright.

Hope to hear from ya
Take Care Scott

blondie said...

I'll send you an email Scott.