Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Passive Program

Hello World!

Am going to be joining another totally passive long-term program later today *(make that tomorrow). If you would like to be Alerted of it, please join My List and I'll send out a note when I have everything in working order. Cool.

Those of you who are already on my list ... I don't check that email account regular enough, so if you write to me, write to my blog address here, ok? You'll get a response a lot sooner. Unless you don't mind waiting.

*****

I've been wearing reading glasses that are too strong for me when working on my taxes. So now, when I'm not wearing them, all this stuff is blurry. Plus they give me a headache. Good reason for putting those papers down eh?

*****

What's new in the e2ePay transfer over to 10DollarsWonder? Nothing on my end. If anyone sees some progress, please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks!

*****

All is well over at AdProsperity. Will do my surfing as soon as I am done here. Folks are enjoying the program and the fast payouts. Nice job Admin :))

*****

I gotta get movin. My cupboards are bare and I'm almost otta cat food too. Will be back a little later. Cya!

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...don't let those kitties run out of food cause you know how they get! I'm surprised you don't file on line...that way you could surf and check email at the same time! (No tellin' what the finished product would look like, though!). Good Luck..
Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi - Your "my list" link isn't working - for me - at this moment.

Yup - my cat points at his dish when he doesn't have enough food or it is not the kind he prefers..
he is my master.

blondie said...

File my taxes online? I do Jim. But need to get all the numbers together first. yuck!

Myrna, you're already on my Alert list. You only have to join once. And others have joined today so I don't know what kind of problem you had with the link.