Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Grumpy Pill wore off :) ... just added more

I think someone spiked my drink with a grumpy pill yesterday. I snapped at everyone and everything in sight.

The morning wasn't great, then I had to go out. Forgot my grocery list so there goes 1/2 hour driving back to get it. Returned 2 hours later with an empty stomach. So I decided to woof a huge piece of cheese danish that I just bought. Got a quick sugar high, which then turned into a sugar low. I even bit the head off of someone I was skyping (sry js). So I called it a day, turned off the computer, and moped.

I just have too many things on my mind right now, too many things to get done, and time is running out. But I AM feeling better today. So ... Bring It On!

*****

Ok, just sent out my big ALERT 4 (hey, you gotta start somewhere) to my List. If you did not receive it, I'll be posting here when I'm done chatting about other stuff.
One very cool thing that I forgot to mention in the Alert is that in the program, your Principal Investment IS returned to you after the expiration of the plan you chose.

"* Return Investment: Return 100% of the value
(in addition to the Return value) at the end of the runtime"

So rather than pussy-foot around with it, I went in for the 60 Day Plan. See the bottom of today's post if you missed my Alert. Thanks!

** just received this note re: my Alert. Love to hear this stuff:

"
You are going to love p2p. it is the best program on the net today period. have fun it is truly life changing"

Thanks Austin for sending that :))

*****

I understand the Admin of 10DollarsWonder is battling a bout with the Flu, and that he recently had a back injury which makes it painful to sit and work.
So from what I hear, the official date for the Transfer from e2ePay to 10DollarsWonder (those who created new accounts) will be started on April 1st ... without another delay. And he will update the site soon to that effect.
So I wish him well for a fast recovery and realize that a transfer like this can be very tedious and time consuming. I hope you all understand that also :))

On another note, I just re-purchased 5 positions in my ORIGINAL 10dw account, and had a nice withdrawal to boot. So as much as I miss e2epay, I'll survive the wait.

UPDATE MORE: DO NOT Purchase or Re-purchase in your new or 2nd 10dw account. The e2ePay info is NOT moved yet. So please keep his workload light. Thanks!

*****

Hang on. Firefox wants me to download an update. I'll be back in a minute.

*****

2:30 PM MST UPDATE:

AdProsperity site is down. If you can login, do NOT upgrade. It's done :(

Went to do my Surfing at AdProsperity and ... (removed the earlier post)

*****

Speaking of patience ... I am beginning to think there are folks that were put on this earth to test me and my patience. I'm trying. Really I am. And I like helping, I do I do. So I try to help here in my blog so that I don't have to repeat myself in 20 different individual emails. But sometimes it just doesn't work that way. (anyone got a high blood pressure pill?) hehe Just kidding. I'm OK!

*****

Well that's all the News I have for now.

For those of you who missed my ALERT this morning, first check your bulk folder, and here it is:

ALERT 4 - 2nd Totally Passive invite from blondie

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay on this.
I had a bad day yesterday. I'll tell you about it in my blog :)

Here is the second - Totally Passive program that I just joined myself.

They have been in business on the net since Feb 1st, 2007.

- Member count is 12,974
- Minimum Investment $100
- Maximum Investment $25,000
- Accepts SolidTrustPay or AlertPay Only
- Do NOT use an AOL address to register
- 4 different Investment plans to choose from (shown in the faq's)

You can Join as a Free Member, but if you don't make a deposit for 10 days, you'll be placed in a 'pending' status.
They do offer referral commissions, but that is Not what this program is all about. So if you're thinking of joining to make a quick buck from promoting, then Don't Join. This is an investment program ... not a game or fast moving hyip.

From the site:
"To invest in our program, first make a deposit to your account balance.
With your account balance, you can make investments.
Your investments' returns are automatically added to your account balance.
Request payout to (fully or partially) withdraw your account balance."

The best things I've heard about this program, I've heard from a member who's been involved for quite some time. He gets really excited when he speaks of "the network" and has shared a lot of confident words and feelings with me.

Plus he told me, (which I shouldn't share with you all) how much he started with and how much he's currently earning/withdrawing. I was flabbergasted!
I will not mention his name. Just know that he is someone I trust completely.

So I read the site, I read the FAQ's and Terms, and you should do the same.
After all of that reading I was quite satisfied with what I've learned.
I did join and make my first deposit.

So without further ado, here is my invitation for you to check it out:

Your P-2-P Network ref link: ***

*** Link removed. This program is private.
If you are interested, you must contact me personally.

In closing, I must agree with what I just read ...

This Year is going to be a very good year for making some money on the 'net'!

Have a great day!
Judy (blondie) Morrison


4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...is it safe to post yet? I just wanted to say that I can sympathise with having a bad day! Second...thanks for the alert to what looks like a good, long term program. I'll make you some peanut butter cookies in return...but might have to eat them myself if they don't turn out right. (hey, as good an excuse as any...right?)
Jim

blondie said...

hahahahaha

That reminds me of the movie "JAWS". dooo do doo do .. do do do do
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the Water"

C'mon in Jim. The waters warm and I promise I won't bite your head off!

Send those cookies on over!

(oh and I always have to eat the ugliest cookies myself also)

js said...

Um, blondie? My head is still on, so you must be mistaken.

js

blondie said...

Good to hear js.

Today will be better :))