Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Stuff for now ... inc: Updates

*****

Still waiting for Jeff to contact me re: The Private Millionaire. He's not my direct referral, but I'm sure willing to help him continue where he left off.

*****

Well, the SurfProfitPro site is down due to a DDoS attack. That's what happens when you're popular, others get jealous. I heard it was some idiot who threatened the Admin saying that he would take the site down on it's one month anniversary, just so he could say "I told you so". What an arse. I'll keep you updated as I hear more.
.... ok just posted at MMG. Go to Post 2651.

UPDATE: Dave's a good Admin. He's not giving up and he's not giving in. SPP will be back soon with a few changes. It'll be fine. And I'm pretty sure any day we can't surf will be a 'nothing day'. We'll just pretend that day didn't exist. Stay tuned.

Oh and the SolidTrustPay site is down too. Could it be the same guy? dang :(

UPDATE: STP is doing some regular maintenance. Will be back soon !

*****

Didn't sleep well last night. A bad dream woke me at 12:12 AM and was never able to really sleep after that. Did a lot of uncomfortable tossing and turning. Just couldn't find the right spot, ya know? Hope I'm not too grumpy today :))

*****

On a happier note: 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay just keep going and going and going. Even during the nasty snow storm, bright shiny dimes fell into my account like clockwork. Thanks to everyone supporting these programs!

A new reader named Wayne just wrote to me about 10dw and e2ePay. So rather than write just to him, thought I'd share my feelings here. Hope that's ok.

I won't give All of the history here, because a lot of you are new. So will try to give a little info and advice on where we are now, ok?

10DW and e2ePay work the same way with regards to buying advertising positions, then having those positions cycle at .10 cents per pop. The cycling is totally dependent on other members purchases and re-purchases.

Each $10 purchase is paid out as follows:
$2.00 to Admin for running the site.
$1.00 referral commission to the sponsor.
$7.00 used to cycle 70 positions.

My plan at re-launch (Nov 23rd for 10dw and Dec 26th for e2ePay) was to purchase then re-purchase as many positions as possible since I knew the re-launch would be successful. And it was!
I now have 125 positions in each program (and I'm no where near the top 10).

Folks who are coming in new, can certainly start with 1 position but it will take quite a while to see anything exciting. If you're able to purchase 10 or 20, all the better. The more positions you have, the more available openings there are for those 'dimes' to drop into. That's the key to profit.

And you can be totally passive if you prefer. Just know that sponsoring does earn you some good bucks. So a good referral or 2 or 10 sure doesn't hurt:))

So now that I have 125 positions in each, I check my accounts daily and watch my cycled earnings grow. Then about every week or two, I decide how many positions to re-purchase then withdraw the rest.
The last time I did this, I re-purchased about 40% in 10DW and only 20% in e2ePay cause I had a bill to pay :)) But you get the idea.

Don't think that I really want to share how much I've made. Those who know me know that I was the support staff for both of these programs when then originally launched over a year ago. Not that it affected my earnings, I played just like everybody else. I just wanted you to know that I've been here since Day 1.

Ok and I think the last question was about staying Active.
Without posting all the detail here again about referrals ... the easiest thing to do is just purchase or re-purchase at least 1 position every 30 days. How hard is that? Even if you have 500 active positions, just make sure you keep them active by making a purchase every once in a while. It's actually too easy.

My suggestion would be to re-purchase with at least 20% (50% is better) of what you're earning. Why? That's what keeps these programs ticking. That's what's making us money. And the more positions we have, the more money we'll make. If we all continue to do this, I don't see any reason why these programs can't reach their true limits.

Phew, that was a mouthful eh?
Wayne? Did I answer all your questions?

Comments are always welcome :))

*****

Back in a bit.

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...ever had one of those days where everything just plain sucked? This is one of those days...know what you mean about not sleeping well! Maybe we were having a premonition about what was going to take place today? Oh well...gotta get better, right?
Jim

blondie said...

Jim you're too quick!
Am still tweeking my blog.
But that's ok, just be sure to come back later for more.

Yeah, last night really sucked on into today. But I'm sure it'll improve. Let's just think positive and it will.

Take care ;)

blondie said...

ps, Wayne just wrote back to me and said I certainly did answer all his questions.
Now can I take a shower???

js said...

Judy, do NOT take a shower! Showers are dangerous! The chlorine becomes air borne and you inhale that. It may lead to sudden death!

js