Sunday, March 9, 2008

Total Team Profit Launches to the public Today!

Good Morning,

Today at Noon EST Total Team Profit is being released to the public. I will come back here with my personal link in about an hour.

* I'm back with my own link, since it's afternoon!

And I've borrowed this explanation from js. He says it well. Thanks js!

""The first income stream at All Teamed Up has just launched!

Basically it is a 2x2 forced matrix followed by a 2x5 Company forced matrix and only $40 one time to get in. Unlike the failed ezy-ezy-ezy (not so easy) 2x2, you will earn not just after cycling the 2x2 but you will earn in the 2x5 as each position is built (meaning you don't have to wait until the 2x5 cycles to get money).

Quote from the site: "Total Team Profit is a total team building concept. We have designed the program to be a quick moving 2x2 cycler with a BONUS 2x5 COMPANY forced matrix built in as well, to help you make money quick and make lots of it!"

Am also noticing that am getting overspill as my second position has two members already and I have not given anyone my second signup link.

"You will be able to request a payment through most of our processors we have set up. SafePaySolutions, AlertPay, eGold, eBullion, SolidTrustPay and DGNS Solutions. We also have a "Get Paid By Check" option available for US residents ONLY."

As of this ALERT you need not join with All-Teamed-Up in order to participate in Total Team Profit, unless you want two positions. In that case you must have two positions in the parent company: All-Teamed-Up.""

** 12:30 PM EST: I just sent an ALERT to all of you who joined my Alert List. Now, I'm off to do some marketing and get this show on the road!

*****

Brief Update on the e2ePay "place ad and earn 2 million" Transfer over to 10DollarsWonder:

"
News update 03/9/08 - transferring process

Two transferring steps are needed to move your e2epay account to 10dollarswonder. Your sponsor, balance and commission will be transferred starting on 3/9/08. Your positions will be transferred starting on 3/11. Note: The transferring is an on-going process. It will take a good few days to complete. "


Oh and e2ePay is going to start something NEW. You might want to join now (if you're not a member yet) just to see what else he comes up with ;)

*****

Just did my daily surfing over at AdProsperity and allocated all of my credits to Total Team Profit. You should do the same if you're surfing there and playing in TTP. Just a thought.

*****

Speaking of Surfing ... this sucks! I can't think of a nicer way to put it, ok?
And am sorry for those who just joined. I did not see it coming. Thought folks would get their confidence back and continue where they left off before the ddos attacks, but I guess not. People get too nervous at the drop of a hat.
Here's what the Admin had to say:

"
Hi members,

It is with extreme sadness that I have to announce both BusinessProfitPro and SurfProfitPro's closure. After the DDoS attacks, I tried my best to start over with what's left of our funds, but it was never enough. Some of you suggested that I continue and hope for the best, which I did... but the 'negative' gap between incoming spends and outgoing payments and pendings is beyond repair. I apologize to all who lost, that is the nature of our business from the very beginning... some will win and some will lose. Many thanks goes out to those who undyingly supported our site either monetarily or via the forum.

This was my last try. After BPP, FPP and SPP's closure, I am not going to start another one. I will just be another player like you part-time. It's a sad day for me but it's time to move on and I wish you all the luck.

Please do not send anymore replies or tickets as all email addresses will be deleted after I send this. Me and Gotenks' have thought long and hard about this and our decision is FINAL.

best regards,
Dave & Gotenks

PS. All of the site's templates and script are FOR SALE. If you want to start your own HYIP or Autosurf then this is your chance. Me and Gotenks' services will be needed for GUI and script modifications should you require it. Money generated from sale will be added to the refund money."

*****

So out with the old, and In with the New.
I just wish this business was easier to predict, ya know?

And why does this stuff all have to happen on the same day?
First I'm all happy about TTP launching, then I get the note about SPP and BPP closing down. Dang :( Good thing I'm not on any Med's, ha!

*****

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...don't worry about the meds! I'll save ya some of the Kaluha for your coffee! Like ya said...all happens at once, it seems.

Jim