Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Matrix & more (js called it a cat fight)

Not sure if I needed this first thing in the morning, but I found myself trying to explain to someone what I knew about how the matrix works over at 10DollarsWonder.

Did I create the matrix algorithm? No.
Do I really understand it? No.
Does it work??? YES !!!
That's the most important thing to me, and you!

***

No new news about the transfer to your 10dw (second/new) account from e2ePay. I do have my earnings and balance showing in my member area now. And 2 of my referrals have been moved. No positions are showing yet.
So if you have created a second/new account at 10dw to be used to move your e2pay account over ... then be patient and hold off the urge to buy new positions until everything is done. It'll be worth the wait :))

*****

* I don't usually update in the middle of the day, but I am today. This comment from a BIG Promoter of 10dw and e2ePay really got under my skin. He said:

"
Ive also talked to missi about rthe cycling
F*CK, it pisses me off that we are only having our spots cycle once per day right now
when i joined it was no less than 3 times per day every spot cyclked"

Now, maybe I just have a soft spot in my heart about these two programs because I helped to launch them but ... WHERE does he think the money comes from? Does the Admin grow it on trees? No, he does not. Is this an Investment? No, it is not. It is an Advertising Program where you can cycle and earn when others purchase or re-purchase. Did you hear that Mr Promoter? Admin does NOT control the cycles. We do. The Members. YOU and me. Best learn a little bit about what you're promoting. If you can't learn, then don't complain.

*****



I think I need to pull out the Monopoly Money to see if I'm doing my taxes right or not. Money in minus money out = earnings. Or does it?




*****

Just did my surfing over at AdProsperity. I see it's over 300 members now, growing nice and steady. That's the best way.
Was going to buy a new spot today but realized I already have 4, the max.
Remember you can only withdrawal twice per week per account, meaning your earnings account and your referral account.

*****

Have "The View" on TV in the background here. It's a bit distracting. I will turn it off when I get back to my 'tax work'. I must have ADD or ADHD. Ok I'm back ;)

*****

Google Checkout is no longer a purchase option at All-Teamed-Up or Total Team Profit. But they have many others to choose from.

"As of RIGHT now, we only accept the following:

DGNS Solutions Processor Gateway. (Fundable by PayPal)
SafePaySolutions
SolidTrustPay
AlertPay
eBullion
eGold

I will be removing the Google Checkout buttons today at some point!"

Oh and I received my payment last night from the TTP matrix. Yay! And know that once you cycle in the 2x2, you DO have to request the withdrawal. OK.

*****

I ate Taco Bell for dinner last night. OMG, felt like I ate a rock ... or many.

*****

Someone asked me what happened to Michael Badger? I dunno. Have not received anything from him lately, but since Spring is right around the corner, I would bet he's doing the final touches on whatever it is we've bought into :)) a-ha. I love surprises!

*****

What Else?

2 comments:

js said...

About the guy who complained about the cycling at 10dw?

woooooh! Hissss..... cat fight!

you tell 'em Blondie!

reminds me of me in some angry moments

there are times when it is perfectly right and ok to set folks straight, or to be angered.

js

Naphtali said...

hello Judy! haven't talked to each other in a while. can you email me your new email address. everytime i try to email your aol addy it comes back. thanks
greg