Saturday, March 15, 2008

What to do What to say Where to go ...

Have gotten quite a few emails from 10DollarsWonder this morning telling me I have earned a referral commission. That's a good thing! Means other's are earning, cycling, and spending more.

* Decided to open the emails just now ... Nice! Who do I thank?

"Congratulations, you have earned a commission at 10DollarsWonder!
Your direct referral has spent $ 220.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 22.00!"

Sure wish he'd get crackin on the e2ePay transfer. It's taking waaay too long for my liking. Let me snoop around and see what I can find out today.

*****

Did you all get the note from ATU and TTP this morning? I see their new auto-responder service is giving bonus leads to ATU members? hehehe Sorry but an extra 500 leads ain't nothin to write home about.

As mentioned yesterday, my friend and Lead Supplier over at PPS Company has Lead Packages that start at 30,000 Leads for $29.99 and he gives you an extra % to make up for the undeliverables. Now THAT'S a Deal !
I told him yesterday I'd be ordering a pkg. as soon as I decide on what responder to use. Just for the record, I am not using the one at ATU, ok? It's just too pricey for my budget.

*****

My friend js over at 9planetreviews missed his mouse last night (the wild one that found it's way into his house, his heart, and his pizza boxes, har!) so he has decided to get a Cat. It's just about kitten season, isn't it? Am looking forward to seeing some photos when he finds that "special one".

*****

Speaking of Auto-Responders, what do you guys think about This One? I've used them in the past and am very familiar with their system. Let me know what you think.

*****

Hey I found a couple of bucks in my Liberty Reserve account. Am going to put it into AdProsperity before I surf today. Might as well put it to good use eh?

*****

While looking for Billy Joel songs the other day (and most of the audio portions are blocked now) in YouTube, I came across this one. Hearing Billy Joel is one thing. Seeing is Believing. Enjoy :))



2 comments:

js said...

Judy, what do you mean by "most are blocked now" ????

js

blondie said...

The audio portions of Billy Joel's youtube's. I've fixed the wording.
Thanks