Thursday, March 6, 2008

Important re: e2ePay and ATU

Ok I think I got it all straight now.

Here's the Scoop for the e2ePay folks:
(I also just posted this in the MMG Forum to help folks there)

Before Friday Night, March 7th ...

1 - You MUST go to 10dollarswonder and create a NEW account. (doesn't matter if it's your 1st or 2nd account)

- IF a 2nd account, be sure to use a different email address AND a different username.

Do nothing more at 10dw. Do not make any purchases. You just need a FREE account. You can do it at: http://10dollarswonder.com

2 - You MUST log into e2ePay and in the Member Area, you will see where you need to enter your USERNAME for your NEW FREE account at 10dollarswonder. Be sure to SAVE the information.

No need to worry about who you sign up under. ALL of your current e2ePay membership information will be transferred to your NEW 10dollarswonder account, including sponsorship and referrals.

Questions? No? Ok cool.

*******

If you are a current Pro member of All-Teamed-Up and have joined and received your login link to Total Team Profit ... be sure you Update BOTH SITES with your usernames. This is a Team effort and will pay off :))

- Log into your ATU Member Area and go to: ATU Team Build link. Near the bottom, insert your Total Team Profit Username in the space provided, and click on "Update Info".

- Now log into your Total Team Profit Member Area and go to the: Team Build link and do the same. Insert your All-Teamed-Up Username, and click on "Update Info".

This is going to be great you guys! I'm getting really excited about Sunday when we can start Advertising our TTP links to the general public. Here's a little info from the site:

A FEW POINTS TO PONDER ABOUT TOTAL TEAM PROFIT:

  • We are a program built for the future for all our members.
  • In Total Team Profit you pay a ONE TIME, Lifetime Membership Fee of $40 - Thats IT! No Autoships, No Monthly Fee!
  • The Total Team Profit Division of All-Teamed-Up has over $1000 in the bonus section if you UPGRADE to Pro Member
  • You Earn $100 when you cycle out of the small 2x2 matrix (just 6 people)
  • You are Automatically Re-Entered into the cycler again and added to a Second Matrix which is a 2x5 Blockbuster!!
  • You cost for re-entry is FREE!!!
  • Each time you cycle in the 2x2 you make $100 and when you cycle in the 2x5 you will earn a total of $930.00 !!
  • You will get another 2x5 matrix each time you cycle in the 2x2! So you are always running in the 2x2 and 2x5 portion of Total Team Profit!
  • Total Team Profit will MAKE YOU MONEY FAST!!
Oh and did I mention? ... I have already cycled once thanks to the Total Team Profit Team Build! Whoo Hooooo!!!

*******

Waiting for 10 o'clock so I can do my Surfing over at Surf Profit Pro.
Everything seems to be back to normal and running good.

* Surfed and earned for today :)) Rock on!

*******

Then I need to send a friend some pictures that I've been promising to send for months now, so after I check my emails and do this and that, I might be back a little later. okie dokie?

*******

Oh yeah, before I forget, this has really been bugging me ...

ezy-ezy(not so)-ezy is DEAD and gone!

After reading through some blah-blah-blah lame note about some "mean people", I came to the conclusion that it ended the way it was meant to end.
There were no "mean people", (other than the Admin, him or herself).

I think we all got had. Taken for a sucker. Taken for a ride. However you want to say it, I think that's what happened.

And that is my opinion only. OK? Just me, myself and I. All 3 of us agree that this program was a big mistake from the get-go. And I DO apologize for promoting it to you.

So as we move on, we must "beware" of certain names on the net, and that ... I will not forget.

Now I feel better. I hope you do too.
Things like this keep me up at night.
Perhaps tonight I'll sleep better.

blondie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi blondie...my 2 positions in Total Team Profit has already cycled plus I have 2 members in one of my 2x5 matrices. This is solid proof of the power of teamwork. Get in now people!

blondie said...

Great to hear Wayne and Congrats to You! I've read quite a few 'testimonials' on the front page also. Good to know it's working already and we've not even officially started yet!

HermitJim said...

Blondie...spot on with the comment about "THAT" program. Unfortunate but true that there are some real Rascals out there! Mad at myself that I didn't see it coming! Oh well, name of the game I guess...
Thanks
Jim