Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good:

-- Am really enjoying District9Funds. Earnings are fast at 9% daily and payouts are done quickly also. Not sure what time zone the Admin is in but he seems to be at the forum late at night. That's OK. As long as he's around I like it. And remember you can cash out twice per week. The stats show a nice steady growth too. A good sign, don't ya think?

-- Another one that keeps plugging along is HYIFund. Since I'm using Liberty Reserve to play there, I'm cashing out of that one every few days since the LR fees are so low. Also purchasing (as I go) to build up my account to a decent amount. Thumbs up.

-- Tomorrow we'll see if we get any profit from MyMarketShares or not. I think it's questionable at this point if it can survive much longer. But who knows? Margaret may just pull a rabbit out of her hat, lol













The Bad:

-- NewSurfAge .. argh! The site is back but no word from Gilbert the Admin. So don't know if my surfing will pay off. But I DID take the opportunity to Add my D9F site to the surf area, haha. Just wanted to get it more exposure, ya know?

The Ugly:

-- While surfing this morning I about fell otta my chair when I saw a Monitor banner plastered over and covering up the Name of a program in the upper left corner! I thought only the PAC girls were that naive to allow something like that! Makes me wonder who's really running that program .. the Admin or the Monitor?

-- Some idiot is still using some dumb ass software to post comments here in my blog. Last night he tried to comment in an April 2008 blog post. WTF is wrong with these people? Can't they see I have to Approve comments? Geeze!!!

OK I'm done blabbing for now .. I think ;)
Going to be really nice and warm here today. Maybe I should get outside and clean some windows eh? Ahhh, we'll see how energetic I am later.


3 comments:

AussieLady said...

Yeah I am copping the spamartist too :) I do now moderate comments.

Hi by the way :)

AussieLady said...

lol just noticed your new Lounge :) jammies? Good change though cya

blondie said...

Hi AL,

Yeah that spamartist is ridiculous.

So you like the Lounge? I figured I can change that heading whenever I like so might as well go with the mood for today, lol

Have a good night :)