Friday, January 15, 2010

OK, First Things First

Been trying to work here this morning but every News Show is distracting me with "Pants On The Ground" hahaha
So if you all missed "American Idol" the other night, let's get this otta the way so I can concentrate on some real business.



"Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground!"
Isn't this guy a hoot? lol

*******

--- Received my weekly payment from Grand Bank Club.
TY Gord :)

--- Nice Stats over at District9Funds showing 50% of members have upgraded.
Running Days 8
Total Members 359
Active Members 180
Members Online 8
Total Deposits $29755
And I received 2 payments from it yesterday. Can I say "whoo hoooo?"

--- HYIFund keeps plugging along at a real nice pace. Every day's earnings have been over 1% since I joined. They have been paying out super fast which allows me to re-deposit with more. Yes I re-deposit some earnings and compound others. Just a personal preference to help both my sponsor and the program.

--- Heaven help me! I can't get that song otta my head, LOL

--- Been checking out another HYIP this morning, thinking it's time for me to join. I'll be back with more info later, ok? I need some lunch. Just don't let me get caught with my "pants on the ground". haha

--- Oh Wow. Just read a really long email update from GNI announcing it's re-organization. They're making quite a few changes so now we need to think monthly instead of weekly. Plus there's a twist in the referral portion also. Well that's OK. I trust they're doing what's best for the company as well as the members at this point. Oh I think I need a drink.

--- Mandarin-Invest. No. Someone showed this to me a couple of weeks ago and I checked everything I could get my grubby little hands on, talked to a few folks and decided it was NOT for me. Sorry I didn't mention it before but guess I didn't see any need to. Just wasn't comfortable with what I learned. And the person who promoted it to me, then realized what I was saying was right. OK?





4 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

That was a riot.."Pants On The Ground" How something so simple can create a spark.

Got a good chuckle with the cartoon on your previous article as well.

Oh..good programs as well..lol

Gord

naphtali said...

Hmmm I wonder which HYIP you r pondering? And yes HYIFunds is doing quite well.

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
How much you wanna bet "Pants on the Ground" is the next biggest hit?
Catchy tune, that's for sure. lol

Hi Greg,
You probably know which one I'm thinking about. But then again, I change my mind a lot. :)

Later (wave)

blondie said...

To Mike,
Thanks for the comment but the link you attached is now blocked, so I didn't see any point in posting.
Later :)