Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?


A friend of mine caught me online and started chatting this morning before I even finished my first cup of coffee. Yawn!!

What was he thinkin anyway?
And we both thought it was Friday. Oh well.

*******

Happy to see the 6% daily earnings continuing at NextGenMarket. Also noticed my blog going by while surfing, which was kind of strange because I didn't put it there. Hmmm Guess somebody likes me, lol

*******

Sad about District9Funds coming to an end so soon. But you know, the active member count just wasn't there. Too many folks are playing the game for one round, and one round only, then leaving the supporters behind.
Yes I was still playing but with profit since we had completed more than 15 days. Oh well, we win some, we lose some, what's next?

*******

Just added another $10 (out of pocket) to my HYIFunds account. Heck why not? It's doing fine, they always pay when you ask, and membership is growing like crazy. Besides, you can't take it with you, it's only money, you only live once, blah blah blah. Right?

*******

Received a note from someone (mm) that started with:
"
Loved Wednesday's post. Your writing style is very easy on eyes."
Awww, isn't that nice?
Well you know, sometimes less is better, lol.
Keep it short and simple and to the point. I get a little bored reading those long reviews. Other times, I find myself doing the same thing. So oops to me. KISS .. I'll try to remember.

*******

Thank You to Grand Bank Club for sending me a payment today. Times are tough right now and although GBC is closed to new members, just wanted to say thanks to Gord for my "play money". Can't play w/o play money.

*******

No comments: