Saturday, January 30, 2010

Raccoons in January?

My stray kitty showed up last night so I put some grub out for him like I always do.

Went back to check about an hour later and was surprised to see two raccoons finishing off the kitty food and washing their hands.

Normally no big deal but I thought raccoons hibernated? Must be the weird climate change, LOL

*******

It's always fun to check my HighYieldInvestmentFunds account because there's always more money in it today than yesterday, ha.
Besides the daily ROI we get, I've been lucky enough to get a few referrals who are also adding to the pot on a regular basis. Thanks guys!
As for me, I'm at a break even point right now because whatever I earn I'm putting back in. Just building it up and having some fun, ya know?

*******

OK, I've completed 6 earning days at NextGenMarket now and it's been paying 6% daily every day so far. So that's 36% back of my initial spend. Nice.
I like this one a lot, just don't forget to surf, ok? And if you surf 30 sites or more, you get an extra .05 cent bonus. So let er rip!

*******

Off to find something else to do for awhile. My butt gets to hurtin if I sit here too long. Later :))


2 comments:

HossBoss said...

Bears hibernate. I've never heard of raccoons hibernating. Hope your kitty is smart enough to avoid them ...'coons are big enough and mean enough to whip a medium sized dog.

blondie said...

Yeah I've heard that and the stray kitty runs away when he sees another critter coming.
My own cats are always in before dark so no worries there.
Since you made me curious, I googled the question "Do Raccoons Hiberhate?"

Raccoons do not truly hibernate. In colder climates they may enter a state of torpor in the winter. This is a step below hibernation. Some body functions slow down (heartbeat, breathing, etc.). However, the raccoon may awaken periodically and leave its den. It may even eat before returning for another extended sleep period. In warmer climates, they may stay active year 'round.