Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy 30th Big Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to You!

Can't believe it's been 30 years since I gave birth to this one, LOL Was a whopping 8 lbs and 22-1/2 inches long! Seems like just yesterday I was enjoying 36 hours of labor pains waiting for the little bundle of joy, haha Ahhhh, that's ok. It was worth every minute and I wouldn't change a thing about it ;)
I Love You David!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday today!
See you soon :)

*******

Time has gotten away from me today though.
Not sure where the morning went but now I'm busy with other things that cannot wait. So have a great day and I'll touch base with you asap.
Later :))

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Randy said...

Happy Birthday to Dave.

I know it brings back good memories. My oldest, Josh, had his 31st on Monday. I am really glad that the labor I went through was nothing like yours....:)

They sure grow up fast...hard to believe its been that long.

Have a great weekend!

Randy

blondie said...

Thanks Jim, I'll pass the word.

Hey Randy, I like to see him getting older and smarter BUT that means I'm getting older too! Kind of makes me cringe, ya know? lol