Friday, January 29, 2010

T G I F


Talk about the KISS look?

Here's some competition for Gene Simmons and my Granddoggie Jake (from yesterdays post).

*******

Hey it's Friday you guys. Finally eh?

Just read a nice long email update from GNI and it appears that we will be able to start making withdraws again in Feb. Just know that they will be paid out in a random order. So none of this "how come you were paid before me when I requested before you?" BS should be going on in any of the forums. But I really don't pay much attention to that anyway. There's been way too many naysayers who are not even members visiting the forums. Not worth my time to read their crap anymore.

*******

Requested and received another payment from HYIFunds today, YaY!

*******

Also requested another payment from NextGenMarket just now. I'm sure it'll be paid today also.
**Wow! Was Paid in about 10 minutes!!
For some reason I feel better getting the cash out and re-spending rather than using the compound feature. Maybe it has something to do with a past learning experience.

*******

I hear it's cold in them thar hills of Detroit.
Talked to a friend this morning who's a pet sitter and dog walker there. Couldn't help but picture the icicles hanging off his nostrils, LOL. Better you than me Pal.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that Journey song and those pictures sure bring back memories. Thanks!

Susan (Phoenix14)

blondie said...

Glad you enjoyed it Susan.
Also happy that someone else can relate to the older music, lol
Ahhh, those were the days :)
Later