Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today Should Be Better


Hope none of you looked like this yesterday.

And if you did, I hope you remember why. haha

*******

I was watching a new Surf Site that launched yesterday ... and has already closed today. The Admin is refunding the few members that joined, will rethink his strategy and relaunch it as a HYIP.
Am kind of surprised that he didn't ask for input from any of us before the first launch. There were quite a few flaws that were pretty obvious to most, which also explains why I didn't mention it to you here. If he comes back with something more lucrative, I'll let you know.

*******

Zero daily earnings continue at Rollover-Ads, and no word from the Admin either. There's more going on here than meets the eye but I'm not at liberty to expose what I know. So I'm just surfing and checking daily, and just for the record, I'm at a loss also :(

*******

I'll be back after the doggies get picked up.
*I lied. After they left I found a gazillion things to do around the house, which is easier to do when you don't have slobbering "shadows" following you around everywhere.
So have a great night.

*******

Regular readers here might remember this song from a previous post. Newer readers I hope will enjoy it as much as I do. You'll Never Know :)



*******

4 comments:

Gord said...

Love that Pic!

That was me 20 years ago. I could party with the best of them but as I got older and the "hurting" the next morning was lasting longer, I figured it's time to hang up my blue suede shoes.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
Yeah, I hear ya.
Those blue suede shoes can only run so many miles before the wear out!
Glad you liked the pic :)
Later

HermitJim said...

Now days, I just skip the party and go straight to the "feeling hung over" part! Creaking and moaning as I get up in the morning...know what I mean?

here's to a better year in 2010...!

blondie said...

Yep, I hear ya.
Maybe a new mattress would help?
I know I need one!
Later Jim :)