Thursday, January 14, 2010

Story Of My Life ...






















Will update when I get home.
Gotta run!!!

*******

Just a couple of things ...

1 - Margaret at MyMarketShares paid us 1% today in our accounts. Still not enough for me to withdraw, but that's OK. At least it was something :)

2 - Adam at District9Funds must have the "week" set up Mon-Sun? The reason I say that is on Sunday, I had a small cash out. Today I was able to cash out from two different pay processors. So there ya go. Twice per week cash outs. Whoopie!


2 comments:

js said...

d9f: well I hope two cashouts from two processors counts as one cashout that week and not two, else I will get upset, jump up and down, and then sit back down.

js

blondie said...

Then you're gonna get upset. It's 2 cash outs TOTAL per week. Not per processor. They went around and around with that at MMG in the start. He upped it from 1 to 2, but that's it.
So guess you're sitting back down.
haha