Friday, April 10, 2009

Hang on. I slept in today. (yawwwn)

*******

Just read a Long and Logical Explanation (over at MMG) of how this person thinks 10DollarsWonder is calculating the current cycling numbers. I found it interesting so thought you might want to read it also.

*******

Was chatting with someone yesterday and GNI came up in the conversation since he was looking for a "passive" program to put some funds in. (thanks Mike and I've already rolled your ref comm's into a new plan :) So for those of you who don't like to or can't promote, this Arbitrage Betting Pool might be worth a try. I've been in over 100 days now and have no complaints. Strange for me huh? haha!

*******

Quick reminder: If you've already joined Iggy Biggly under me and paid your $20 distributor fee, you DO need to follow up with them by filling out and submitting THIS FORM. Then remember to visit the MLM Divas forum where our Team Build is underway. Did someone say DEBIT CARD?!?
(scroll down to post 563 if it doesn't jump there)

Also in the forum I just read:

"
We Are Now Able to Hand out LINKS to Join.
All You Have to do Is ASK for a LINK"

Now that makes life a little easier.

*******

I sure as hell hope this Turbo Tax remembers where I'm at every time it "saves". You know my computer overheats and shuts down all the time, right? Would hate to lose these past 2 hours of work there.

Wish Me Luck :))

*******

No comments: