Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Snowy Friday!


How cute is Lou dog!!!


She was playing
Easter Bunny last Sunday :)

I have more pics but having
trouble getting them loaded today.


*******

Yes it's snowing here. We're supposed to get 8-12 inches during the next 24 hours. And the Rocky Mountains are expecting up to 3 feet!
I've been awake since 4:30 this morning so don't expect too much enthusiasm from me today, ok?

*******

Alright. I'm debating on what to do about 10DollarsWonder. I've read that folks who have bought the 2 New positions since April 1st, have been cycling on their older positions as well. Can any of you verify that for me and my readers before I take the plunge myself? Thanks :)

*******

Please STOP complaining to Alert Pay about ESP-AP, else you'll get their account frozen and NO ONE will get their refunds. Sheesh!

*******

Oh hey! My '94 Jeep Cherokee passed another Emissions Test yesterday, which means I can license it for two more years on the road. (although I hope it lasts forever!) The car that is. Not the emissions requirement.

*******

I noticed the Iggly Biggly site is now showing Visa and Mastercard as payment options. But when you click on them, it takes you to STP. So at least we know that we DO have another option for paying now. Remember to give me a holler before you join though. Our Team Build is working great for getting referrals, ok?

*******

Was looking for a song to wake me up. You think THIS ONE will work? And the strange thing was, after I listened to it again ... I realized how many of his lines I could relate to.
I won't tell you which ones though. hahaha

*******

Just sent Brent $5 for his birthday. Happy Birthday Brent!!!




*******

On a more serious note ... I just got a comment from Euan on my April 15th post. He(she) enjoyed the Barry McGuire tune and mentioned one of Donovan's classics that I wish I had remembered before now. Thanks Euan. This one's for you and your Mum.



*******

8 comments:

HermitJim said...

That poor puppy has to pose for more pictures than most kids...but I'll bet she loves it!

Hope you are soon feeling a bit more spry!

You have a better day, my friend!

blondie said...

That's funny Jim ;)
Yeah, Lou does love the attention!

Thinkin a nap might do me good today, even though I never nap.
Excuse me if I doze off on ya. haha

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie

I thought what the hell and bought 2 positions in 10 DW on the 15th just to see what would happen ... I honestly dont take notice on WHAT positions cycle when but have made $10.00 on whatever positions have cycle in the last 3 days (its the 18th here). Im not convinced if this is a promising sign for the future or not ... will let you know how it goes.

xox-Missi-xox

La Crona said...

I can verify that it is enough to purchase 2 new positions from AlertPay and so get an auction position to start to cycle again.That worked for me.Every business opportunity needs new money in the system.I hope you are a reader on my blog as well:)

blondie said...

Thanks Missi & Mattias for verifying that info :)
I've read a lot in forums, but I don't know these folks as well as I know you guys.

And yes, I do read both your blogs. I don't always comment but I do visit them regularly :)

Thank You Thank You

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Oh I also forgot to nention that I am managing a 2nd account for a friend of mine .... I have not yet purchased the 2 new positions in this account and it has not cycled since this new promotion started.... not highly useful info but for another comparison.

Cheers

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Oh Thanks again Missi :)
I have my own plus manage one for a friend also. Neither of us has cycled since March 31st.
Hmmmm :(

Curt said...

I repurchased one position from my account balance on the 14th and that position cycled twice on the first day, but nothing since and none of my other positions have cycled either since the announcement.