Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Go Tigers!!!

Here is one of my nephews Neil, with the Detroit Tiger :)


















Then we have this.
Can you guess what it is?





















Yep, it's a tattoo .. on the one and only Dave.
My Son. (his wife calls him a tool, hahaha)
The biggest Tiger Fan of all time! (well almost)















It's a long story and maybe I'll tell you about it some other time. Just not today, OK?
Hope you're having a good Wednesday. The weather is crappy here. Was sleeting earlier and is now snowing .. so it's a white day, again :(

*******
*******

Remember the neighbor that I can't stand? Well his "friend" always parks in front of MY house while visiting him. That's just rude in my opinion! There are no cars in front of HIS house, so WHY park in front of mine?

Today I went out in the snow and sleet and put a note on his windshied that said: "Plse park where you visit. Not here!" Do you think that was clear enough? I'll let you know how it turns out.

Yeah I'm kinda bitchy today. Just tired of being the nice guy and getting walked on all the time. You know what I mean? Felt like speaking out for a change .. so I did :)

Sleep well OK?

*******

9 comments:

Curt said...

I'm too much of a chicken to get a tiger tattoo.

blondie said...

So am I Curt.
But he has a really good reason for it, and I'll explain at another time.
Nice to see you again :)

Best Way To Earn Money said...

Blondie,

Hi, just want to know what do you think about 10DW new offer?... Have a wonderful day..

HermitJim said...

Maybe the dope heads next door will finally get the message...and if they don't, there is always the old "Rock through the windshield" trick!

Just a thought!

blondie said...

Hey EMO,
I'll be reading it this morning. Yesterday was not a good day to try to make sense of new changes.
Thanks

Jim, You're so bad sometimes, haha! Dope heads! You got that part right!!

Later :))

Naphtali said...

Hey Blondie, I hope your day gets better. Go Tigers, Spartans, and Red Wings!

blondie said...

Hey Greg,
I'm OK today.
Yesterday just gave me a headache.
TTUL :)

northernww said...

Hey Blondie,
I am with you,but the street is public.Only jerks do that.

blondie said...

Right Northern,
I know it's not illegal, but the neighbor tells his friends to park in front of my house in case their vehicle drips oil.
How's that for a jerk?
a-ha

Thanks for dropping by :))