Friday, April 10, 2009

Starting a Saturday Post on Friday

Thought I'd get this published first.
Hope you don't mind.

OK, the Iggly Biggly team build has a New Section in the MLM Divas forum, and you can find it here
In that section there are two threads.
One for the Iggly Biggly Team Build (sign up instructions are there) and one for the LIST (which you will be added to once you sign-up under a Team member and pay).

Now I personally like to keep an eye on the list.
That way I can see where my 'invites' are placed, (which also shows me if they need more help).
Of course I'm very happy with the team build, but I like to look after "my own" ... ya know?
Gimme a holler if you have questions.

PS: mjd73 ... please get over to the forum. There's a note there for you. Thanks :)

*******

No comments: