Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday :(

*******

"neajim" - Tried to contact you re: EzyCashGifts. Drop me a line, would you? Or better yet ... check this thread. Paul has a surprise for you.
UPDATE: Paul has a surprise for anyone who joins this gifting program. Go see the thread if your curiosity got the best of you :)

*******

A while back, I won a referral contest at the MLM Divas Forum. One of the prizes was a banner post on their site. Well, since programs come and go (too fast), we decided to just add my Blog banner instead. It's on the right side. You should check it out and register there if you haven't already. They're a fun group!

I recognize quite a few names joining the Iggly Biggly Team Build there also. Although the site hasn't "officially" launched yet, we do know that you need two referrals (for the matrix) and they each need two referrals before you can 'advance' to the next matrix and eventually get a pay check.
Will spillover do the trick? We don't know for sure yet.
This is where the Team Build can help with that, ok? Remember it's $20 to get started. Check, money order or STP.

*******

Now ESP-LR is making some changes also. I won't post it here. Steve the Admin is doing everything he can to keep these sites afloat. But bottom line is the members. If the members don't participate or decide to hit-n-run, whatchagonnado?!? (ps, have never taken a payout from this one yet.)

Also, he's having an awful time with the ESP-AP account. I can relate to that. I remember the "old days" when StormPay (remember them?) took money I received from someone else as a 'chargeback' to my account from a totally different site. I was flabbergasted and appalled! And I never DID receive the money back. Gosh darn it! (yeah I said worse but you get my drift)

*******

Off to check my GNI account and do my surfing.

OK GNI looked great! I compounded my weekly earnings again into a daily plan. This way I can build it up to the point where I can move it to the 'fixed rate' 6% weekly. The daily plans start at $1 - $3. Just so you know.

*******

OK, when I get back to my taxes ... need to write off Cat Litter, Catnip and Chasing Squirrels like this guy does for his Cat :)


*******

4 comments:

Curt said...

Do you mean he's making changes at both the STP, LR sites, or just LR. I only received an update about the LR site. Just wondering if that's a typo in ur update.

blondie said...

Yep, was a typo. Thanks Curt.
Must have been sleepy still.

Curt said...

You're welcome. Less than 2 hours to first pitch! Go Tigers!

blondie said...

Go Tigers !!!!!!!