Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Some Blah Blah Blah

Premium Ad's Club will start refunds this Friday. So if you're due one, sit tight. Quote from EL:

"And yes, the first batch of Refunds will go out this Friday.
We are still waiting for AlertPay to get back to us."

As for me? I bought a new ad pack and have been surfing again. FYI

*******

I need one more referral for our Team Build in the new APGollie program. Let us know at the Divas forum if you wanna be included. Also I have my sign-up link now so there's no waiting :)

*******

The Iggly Biggly site comes and goes. So if you're having trouble loading it, not to worry. I think they're working on getting us all in the back office in proper position. I'll come back to that later.

*******

I've received a few of these from 10DollarsWonder:

Your direct referral has spent $ 20.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 2.00!

So folks really are figuring it out now and making those two NEW purchases which is what I think you need to do in order to get your older "High Priority" positions cycling again. At least, that's my experience and many others.

*******

Just noticed a mouse floating in the water bowl on my patio. (a cat toy mouse, not a real one) The Raccoon must have been playing with it last night and decided it needed a bath. Cute huh?

*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad to see 10DW going finally...although I frigure that it has cost me about double for each position to stay active...

Guess if it's moving at all, it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, huh?

Tell that 'coon to NOT leave his toys in the water bowl! The skunks may not like it!

blondie said...

I know Jim. Long history for 10dw.

I'll give the Coon your message :)

Thanks for dropping by today.
Always good to see you :P

Jim said...

Well I think that there is a problem between 10DW and AlertPay at the moment as I tried to purchase 2 new positions in 10DW using my AlertPay account and when I clicked on the payment icon this message got displayed on the AlertPay page 'Sorry, the item name field cannot be left empty. Please try again' The message just doesn't make any sense to me and I did have sufficient funds to cover the payment.

blondie said...

Jim,
I recall when I made my payment through AP, that I also had to Agree to the terms and conditions boxes by checking them.
Could that be it?