Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Kid on the Block


Just added a banner here on the right for Extreme Surfs Monitoring Service. Now I'm not a big fan of monitor sites, but this one is being run by Austin and Joe who are not gonna play favorites nor take any crap from anyone. So yes, this is definitely one that you can trust! Go check it out when you have time and see how your favorite programs are paying and ranking.
PS: don't miss the BlondiePotamus banner he placed on the right side!
That Austin ... he's such a funny guy :))
Oh and I just learned JS had a hand in that too. Geez. What am I gonna do with those two?!?
And the "potamus" does NOT mean I look like a Hippo. Just wanted to make that clear.

*******

Hey Guys ... Iggly Biggly is on it's way!!!
Members can log in to the NEW Site now and see their referrals. They're not shown in the 'matrix' yet but if you click on the referrals link, you'll see them there (if you have any that is). Also it shows you if your downline has their two ref's or not.
Wow! Nice to see this moving along.
Check out the "How It Works" link. Will give you a good idea about how we're going to make money there. Whoo Hooo!

*******

Be sure when you're surfing at PAC that you surf until it says 'you've completed your required surf' or something like that. I didn't do that for the last two days so was wondering why I wasn't earning. Duh!

*******

So 3 full days (after purchasing the 2 New) all of my High positions in 10DollarsWonder finally cycled. Whew! Was starting to get a little concerned about that one. Let's hope it keeps on keepin on :)

*******

Yogurt is NOT a very filling breakfast.

My computer has shut off only once so far today. The next time it does, I'm giving it a rest and shampooing my carpet.

*******

I'm back! My carpet is clean. My clothes are clean. The kitty litter box is washed out and refilled. AND I made potato salad for a BBQ tomorrow. What a gal eh?

Read this in John's blog yesterday or the day before, so checked it myself. It does seem The Private Millionaire Site is Gone! Dang! Wonder why and I wonder if they'll be back? Well, if it doesn't appear in the next few days, guess I'll take my link out of my side bar for it. Bummer.

*******

3 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

I do read your blog every day and I wouldn't go to sleep at night until I did. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.

Do you know anything about the funds we were due in PAC? I know they said they were going to try to pay or at least let us use what we had. My account says 0 so maybe it is just gone.

Have a great weekend!

Randy

blondie said...

Randy,

That's funny :)
And very sweet!

re PAC, did you read the emails about the refunds.
If you were due one, it should be showing on your front page after you log in.
If you were "out of pocket" and it doesn't show, either send in a support contact or stop by the Divas forum.
Kazzy said she'd visit there as often as she could. ok?

You have a great weekend too!
:))

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hiya Blondie

Positions in 10 DW have cycled at least some daily ever since I purchased the 2 new positions ... considering another 2 this week to see what/if any difference that makes.

Yes I too noticed the same thing with The Private Millionaire a week or 2 ago .. I recall being curious about something and checked, being reminded of it today I looked again and same thing ... seems to be gone for me too :-(

Oh well, we win some we lose more lol.

Keep Smiling
xox-Missi-xox