Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well OK

Yeah I missed posting yesterday. Needed some time away from the computer, you know? So for the last 4 hours I've been been reading up on old programs, looking at new ones, and answering emails.

One of the things I found really sad was that Missi is no longer "support" for 10DollarsWonder. It was her choice and I can relate to her decision, (yep, been there, done that).
She sure did a fantastic job during her stay there and I know the members will miss her a lot!
So Thank You Missi for all you've done for us and especially for your friendship!
Remember guys, Missi's blog is here on the right, called "Obscure Labyrinth" if any of you want to stop by to say Hi to her. But NO MORE 10dw questions!

*******

Speaking of 10DollarsWonder ... (how do I say this nicely?)
I just wrote up (and then deleted) a very long post about what I think of the new changes. Why did I delete it? Because I see members that are buying the two new (& getting the one free) positions, and I don't want to put a damper on their excitement just because of my crabby ass comments.
I did notice the New and Auc positions are cycling more than the High's (that I paid dearly for - and not that long ago!). So take that as a hint of a comment, OK?

*******

Just deleted my Revolutionary Matrix banner. I must have been in a bad place in the matrix even though I signed up mighty fast. Oh well, no sense in beating that dead horse of mine anymore.

******

Two nights ago, when I went out early to fill the skunk bowl .. a raccoon, stray kitty and cow all showed up to check it out. The raccoon seemed calm as the cow strolled over. But the kitty was nervous so I fed him separately on the patio. Was just fun to see them all out there at the same time.
And dang it .. forgot the camera!

*******

No comments: