Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beware of April 1st and ...

the VineFire Scam.
This program was shown to me yesterday and I cringed. There is no way a legitimate company could keep the promise they are making to folks.
Then this morning I read in Viral Pond that Valerie has the same feeling about it that I do. Also realize that tomorrow could be full of worms and viruses.. April Fools Day!!!
A couple of her suggested precautions are (and I agree):
- Tonight before going to bed, make sure your computer is shut down!
- Change your VineFire email address to a junk one right now!

And I'll quote one of her findings about VineFire:

"
The program 'wealthtoolbox.com' was and is a known scam that functioned similar to VineFire but never paid its members. LOOK what happens when you click:
http://www.wealthtoolbox.com
It redirects to Vinefire. This tells me two things as a precaution.
1. It is probable that vinefire is the same owners of wealthtoolbox
2. vinefire functions the same way the scam wealthtoolbox functions"

So you be careful now ... it's a jungle out there!!!

*******

The Puppies are in 7th and 21st place in the contest as of today. If you haven't voted yet, please take a minute to do so. Instructions are on the right side above and below their pictures. Remember you get a slobbery kiss for voting!

*******

The roofers are here tearing off my old roof so it's pretty dang noisy right now. And I'm missing one of my Cats! I hope he's hiding downstairs and is not stuck outside. I had the door open when the guys showed up, so hard to tell where he's at now :(
*Found him hiding under a bed in the basement. Now I can shut the door. It's still pretty cold outside, and windy!

*******

The ESP's STP and AP now have a 50/50 rule put into effect Today which should help our daily ROI right?

50/50 RULE:
This means that before cashing out you much upgrade at least 50% of the cashout amount in order to get paid. For example:
You want to cashout $100.. you must upgrade at least $50 before cashing out the $100... and so on... and so forth...
With this rule in place we will consistently have incoming upgrades.
So remember before cashing out you must upgrade atleast 50% of your cash balance before your withdrawal will be paid.

AND:

ESP-SP will now offer 3% for 40 days.
Members can only cashout once(1) per week.
There will be a 75/25 rule in effect meaning before cashing out members MUST upgrade at least 75% of the cashout amount.
Existing upgrades:
All upgrades that have earned over 100% will be expired.
This rule will be in effect starting March 31, server time.

*******

Wow. Hard to concentrate with all this banging. And the cats are on edge. And I'm getting a headache already and it's only 9:30. It's gonna be a long day.

*******

9 hours later ... roofers are done ... and the house looks great! Just saw a warning on the nightly news about the Virus - Worm scheduled for tomorrow. So hmmm, I may not even log on. I'm sure there are other things I can do to keep me busy. So if you don't see me, that's why. OK? ok.

*******

4 comments:

Curt said...

I'm all for 50/50, heck even 80/20, lol but not when the program has been running for awhile. Big no no. Onto another topic, detroit tiger fan - sheffield no longer a tiger, happy day :).

blondie said...

Hey Curt,
Remind me tomorrow to post a pic I have of my nephew with the Detroit "Tiger".
Thanks for stopping by :)

Curt said...

Reminding you now, Nephew, Tiger ;). And why is esp-sp 3% and not the others? Figures, the one i'm not in. Steve seems to be making changes every week, what shall be next. and anyone ever ask him why his gmail address has a different name than steve? I'm blabbin, off to bed with my cat, lol..

blondie said...

Curt, look at the other changes for the ESP-SP. Not so great when you add it all up. You know?
Hope you and your cat slept well. haha
Later :)