Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going To The Dogs ...


Been sitting here for hours this morning, trying to decipher what's good, what's bad, what's honest or what's being run by the "ugly dogs" in this business.

I'm not going to tell you here (in public) all that I've learned. I just can't.

But hell ... who let the dogs out anyway? Trust me when I say there's way too many wild packs out there roaming around, just waiting for an innocent critter to stroll by.
Yep, that means you .. and me.

*******

6 comments:

js said...

Right on girl! I know. And you know. We both know. And something things we can't even discuss.

js

La Crona said...

The scamartists are tricky!
We honest networkers need each other to give the right tips to each other.There are too many "wolves" out there.
Take care my dear friend.

blondie said...

Sad but true js.
Thanks for backing me up :)

***

You're right about the wolves Mattias, that's for sure.
Just be careful out there, ok?

Luv you guys!

Anonymous said...

Judy;

Thanks for your honesty. Its friends like you who really help people like me and there are so many things that I don't have a clue about in this business.

I appreciate you!

Randy

HermitJim said...

Sounds like very smart financial advise to me...

blondie said...

Thanks Randy,
And I appreciate you too!
So there :P

***

Hey Jim,
Yep, as long as we can spot the ugly dogs in the market eh? haha

Later guys :))