Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday and ...


First
Day
of
Spring!




*******

You know ... I'm in about 17 (or so) programs right now. And yet I can't find anything to talk about today. Everything I'm checking just seems too piddly at the moment to even mention it. So I won't for now. I mean, who cares if I made .20 cents in one place or a whopping penny in one of the ESP's last night. Right?
So I'll come back if something exciting happens. If not, I guess I'll start working on my tax stuff. Eck!

*******

9 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy Spring to ya, Blondie!!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim :)
Always nice to see ya!

js said...

Yuk. Don't remind me about taxes. I have to work on 2007, and soon!

js

blondie said...

Already paid my dues for 2007. Not a pretty picture either.
Good Luck on that js.
I feel for ya, har!

Anonymous said...

Judy;

Its Spring! I love Spring and sunshine and warm days..etc. I hope your Spring has sprung.

Taxes...yuk! I have to finish mine next week and it doesn't look good. Guess I will do the old extention again and save my pennies for a while.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Randy

Curt said...

Cycling seems to have picked up a bit at 10dw, that's good.

blondie said...

Wow Randy,
You sure sound happy about the season. Makes for better golfin days eh? haha

***

Curt, I haven't even noticed 10dw. I only check it once or twice a week now. Maybe since all the highs have gone down, less pos's to cycle?

Thanks you two for stopping by :)

Carol Ayers said...

Happy Spring, Blondie! So ready for that! 10w with 157 pos getting $10 about every 2 weeks ..

blondie said...

Hey Carol,
Bright and sunny here today so far. But I think it's supposed to snow on Monday. Oh well.

10dw .. all depends on what's high, low or in between. It's been kind of a bummer lately. At least it's still there.

Take care now :)