Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contest Winner :))

As I mentioned yesterday, I won the current referral contest over at the MLMDivas Forum. (Thanks to all who registered :) Two of the prizes were a paid entry into MyNetWealthTeam (this is my 4th now) and a Cash Gifting program called EzyCashGifts.
You guessed it ... there is a team build for ECG over at the forum and you can see the thread for it HERE!
That's all for now. I myself need to read how in the heck it works so if someone "gifts me", I'll know what to do next.
(ps, am only in for $5 so if someone 'gifts' more than that, it'll by-pass me and go to the next one in my upline who qualifies.) Yes I need to learn more.
PS, don't join me yet. I'm waiting for some answers about the team build. Just need to be sure about us, you know?

*******

2 comments:

Curt said...

congratulations! :)

blondie said...

Thanks Curt!
Much appreciated :)