Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th & Iggly Biggly



Got my black cat ready to rumble!



*******

OK, this was kind of weird this morning ...
I was contacted via IM from someone I hadn't heard from in years. I do see his name around the net on occasion, but have not had the need to 'chat' with him for a very long time.

So anyway, he gets a hold of me today about the IgglyBiggly product site. Now I had seen the site before, but for some reason, did not join it.

To make a long story short ... he introduced me to a Team Build Group that is working on Iggly Biggly. Now you only need two referrals to make some money (down the road), so why not be in a Team Build where everyone can get their two?

Now you know (and I know) that I can probably get two referrals. But can YOU get your two? See what I mean? Anyway it sounded like a very cool idea to me and Iggly Biggly isn't even officially launched yet. You can sign up now (early) for $20 to be a distributor if you have PayPal or a Credit Card, that's all it takes.

To get started, first I joined the MLMDivas forum.

And here's the direct Iggly Biggly thread for your reading pleasure (and you will see my name at the bottom of the list.)

If you don't want to join the forum, you can join IB under me and I'll ask them to have your name posted on the list so that you can get your two referrals, ok? But you have to let me know since the site is not really open yet for any "back office" type of info. Just remember, you only need two, so once I get my two, I'd rather see you join under someone else on their list. :))

To join under me now, here's what you do:

Go to the Iggly Biggly site:

http://www.igglybiggly.com/
On The Left click on become a distributor.
Pay the $20 via PayPal or Credit Card.
Once you're paid, send an email with the subject line "Just Paid for Iggly Biggly Distributorship" and email it to powersgroup@yahoo.com
In the body, send them your: Name, Email Address, Address, Phone Number, Your referrer is: Judy Morrison, and tell them how you paid (CC or PayPal). That's it. Any questions?

** Got my first referral 5 minutes after posting here. Thanks Mike and I've asked to have you added to the Team Build list!

One more thing while I'm all pumped up (haha) ... got a welcome email from the Forum Admin, Chris. Nice eh?

"Hey blondie!
Are you the same blondie with the terrific blog??
If so, I love reading it.

Welcome to the forum!
Chris
Forum Administrator"

*******

And if one door closes, another may open.
Change can be a good thing ...
and just what the doctor ordered.



*******

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heello Blondie I just signed up under you.Please have them add me to the list to help me get my two Thanks,Sincerely,Karanga Oliver

This is the email I sent to powergroups@yahoo.com >>>> Hello, I Just Paid for a Iggly Biggly Distributorship. My name is Karanga Oliver (First name is Karanga Last name is Oliver).My Email address is karangao@gmail.com My mailing address at the moment is Karanga Oliver C/O General Delivery San Diego,California 92138 My Phone numbers are (619) 864-1125 and 1-800-693-5404. My Referrer is Judy Morrison and I paid by PayPal and my PayPal address is igotpaid@hush.com

Cat Melton said...

Hey BlondieGirl,
It's always nice to see that someone IS out there reading you, huh? That was a nice complement to you on your blog. Just wanted you to know that even tho I don't always have time to comment, I do read you every chance I get.
I did the Iggly Biggly thing, too. Hope it is a good one. I'm under someone else and already have my two.
Well, my beautiful blonde friend,
have a good one...

:)
Cat
>^..^<

blondie said...

Hi Karanga,
You name has already been added to the list, and you can see it here:
http://mlmdivas.com/index.php?topic=1192.0
Be sure to register at their forum so you can see the updates in the program. Thanks :))

***

Cat, you're always so sweet :) I don't deserve to have have you.
Yeah it IS nice to see someone reads my blog once in a while, lol. You know I always appreciate you dropping by to say HI :)
Later kiddo!

La Crona said...

Change yes, it comes through a process when we are fed up with the things which not works.

I believe in an era of more real business than before.

Good blog post!