Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Morning :)



*******

Just realized I still had my reading glasses on from working those tax numbers yesterday.

*******

Well I see Iggly Biggly is only accepting Checks by Mail now for a distributorship ... and they're located in the USA.
(they don't even tell you how much to send in)
Sure makes it difficult for folks out of the country to sign up plus it will be hard for IB to cash them as well. Geeze, I hope they're planning to put some pay processors in place soon!
I believe they have calls on Saturday. Maybe they'll give us a clue as to why they did away with PayPal and Google Checkout. Stay turned for more.

*******

Steve who is the Admin for all five ESP sites wants more members to post their payments in forums. Well, I'm playing in 4 of those 5 and am happy to post my payments here. Yes of course he's paying, but who has the time to post in all those forums and monitors? So without copying and pasting, during the last 12 hours, I received:
$5.10 from ESP-SP
$7.11 from ESP-STP and
$25.66 from ESP-AP
And just for the record, I am not in profit in any of them yet, ok? ok.

*******

WorkFor3Dollars sent me $5.12 a couple of days ago too. Thanks guys!

*******

Trying to decide what banner to post over at MLMDivas forum. One of the prizes for the contest I won was a banner placement. So now I have to choose which program is worthy enough. See my dilemma?

*******

Turned on the tube just now and one of my favorite movies was on, so I was glued to it till the end.
It's called "For Love Of The Game", and is the story of an aging Baseball Pitcher who fulfills his dreams (in both baseball and love) at the age of 40.
Now, the love part doesn't do that much for me (sorry Kelly Preston)... but when Billy Chapel (Kevin Costner) of the Detroit Tigers pitches "The Perfect Game", I was in tears (and I don't cry easily).
If you love baseball and haven't see it yet (it's from 1999), I'd say rent it or find it online. It's a great great movie!



*******

13 comments:

La Crona said...

Yes, that Iggly Biggly would sure consider some payment processors as well.I wonder how they think sometimes, eh?

The world is bigger than U.S.

blondie said...

It sure is Mattias.
Am hoping to hear some good news today about it. We'll see.
Thanks for coming by :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...that cat must really love you to withstand all the fun things you subjecvt it to!

Or maybe it's like me, and that's how it looks first thing in the AM...

blondie said...

Jim,
That's not MY cat.
Found the pic on the web.
I look goofy in the reading glasses too so what the hell! haha
Later friend :)

Curt said...

Woohoo! Detroit Tigers! My team! The season starts in a few weeks, can't wait. Regarding Iggly Biggly, i don't think paypal accepts that type of program, who knows why about Google.

blondie said...

Hey Curt?
Tigers fan eh? I knew there was a reason I liked you :)

Don't know why the stopped the google checkout. Hope they come up with something good to replace it.

Later :))

Curt said...

lol, thanks. It would be nice if they add solidtrustpay. Only pay processor i use ;)

Anonymous said...

Judy;

Great, great movie. Its one of my favorites and I have it. I haven't watched it in a while but with baseball coming soon I need to get it out.

Have a great Sunday!

Randy

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head with "For Love of the Game." I'm a huge baseball fan; and every year it's kind of a ritual with me to watch it, along with "Field of Dreams" and "Sandlot" to start the season.

Although I do live in Michigan I am not a Tiger fan. Go Cubs!

blondie said...

Yep Curt, STP would be good. I'd take anything at this point. Just something other than a check.

***

Randy, those movies come in handy to get you "ready" for the season, don't they? Kind of like hearing Christmas music right after Thanksgiving.

***

Hey John, Field of Dreams, another Kevin Costner classic. Sandlot, haven't seen that one in awhile but now that you reminded me :)
So you live in Michigan and don't root for the Tigers? oh my! I was born in Detroit you know?

Have a good Sunday you all!
And Thanks for the visit :)

Curt said...

Well i should be going for the Blue Jays as i am canadian afterall, but oh well, lol. I don't recall ever seeing For Love of the Game, Costner looks decent in that uniform tho. My favourite baseball movies are Major League and Bull Durham.

blondie said...

Major League ...
that's in a league all it's own huh? haha
You should rent For Love of the Game. It's well worth it :)

Curt said...

Perhaps i should. I'm glad it's only spring training right now with the tigers getting no hit yesterday and then Lyon giving up 4 homeruns in a row today. argh.