Monday, March 2, 2009

Moooooooooo :))

Most recent PAC News:

"
Hope you had a great weekend. Just a quick update for you. PAC will be going offline in the next 24-48 hours as we will not be paying the $3999 monthly hosting while on hold. I'd suggest you all login and take a screen shot of your account as it is right now. We have backups and will be taking a new one just before it goes offline.
Members asking about current pendings, these will not be paid obviously. If you have money in your cash or rebate balances I'd suggest you buy adpacks with it if you can. ;)
We will still be able to send out updates, don't worry. Rebates will be starting in just over 3 hours. That's all for now.
Kazzy and EL"

*******

It's a really nice day here so I might need to get outside and do some work. I'll put a gauge on my lazy button first and see what it tells me.

*******

You know, I have no problem feeding the skunks, raccoons, stray cats and an occasional coyote ... but you gotta draw the line somewhere!



6 comments:

js said...

Judy, I have just awarded you with an award.

You can read all about it in Jim's blog.

Follow the instructions.

Accept the award.

js

blondie said...

Thanks John,
I'll have to go check it out!
Later :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,

As your Blog is one of my favorites I am giving you an award. You can see it on Hermit Jim's Blog and mine as well.

Have a great day!

Gord

blondie said...

Wow Gord, Thanks :)
I'll go take a peek now.

Anonymous said...

Aww, come on Ma! The cows need love too!!!

blondie said...

Ohhhh Jess,
You know they'll get their fill of fresh cut grass as soon as spring comes.

Give the pups a kiss for me :)