Sunday, March 1, 2009

CIF SALE and more ...

As mentioned yesterday, the Collective Investments Forum - CIF Network is FOR SALE and must be sold in the next few days. This really is an emergency situation and a life is dependent on it.
The CIF Network includes the Forum, Blog, Hosting and Exchange. So please if you know anyone who is interested, the cost is $20K and the owner Alina can be reached here.

*******

I joined the last of the ESP's yesterday so now I have all four flavors :) And my friend js at 9planetreviews just created a splash page for me so that I can advertise all of them at once. Check it out!

*******

Just sent $5 through the Birthday Bonus Club to Margaret for her Birthday! Happy Birthday Margaret :)

*******
*******

A tribute to Paul Harvey 1919 - 2009 Good Day!



*******

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy;

Thanks for putting this on your blog. Paul Harvey was one of my favorites. I loved to listen to his broadcasts and the very interesting stories he told.

Its looks like you are sold on the esp's. I hope they are around for a long time.

Have a great Sunday.
Randy

La Crona said...

The belief I have isn´t about religion but in a relationship with the living God.

Thanks for your heart Blondie!

Don´t worry, be happy:)

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Paul Harvey is a legend in my book. He's been around ever since I can remember :)
I hope the ESP's last a long time too. Don't see why they shouldn't.

***

Mattias,
I knew you'd appreciate the story from Paul Harvey today. It's one of my favorites.

Thanks to both of you :))