Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Saving Time ... WHAT?

Today in the U.S. we started our "Daylight Saving Time" and had to move our clocks forward an hour. Personally, I've never liked DST. There is nothing wrong with our time just the way it is! Now it means I get up in the dark again and have a better chance of having a heart attack. (yep, there are statistics on that). And it's longer than when it first started! This year it runs from March 8th to Nov. 1st. That's just wrong!

Hold On My Heart

The above link is an old song by Genesis. The person who put it on youtube disabled embedding and would not accept comments or ratings. It was quite clear they had a broken heart when they published it. So I hope they're doing better now.

*******

Am back on my laptop today. Unfortunately it was AOL that was causing my problem. So I ended up completely removing AOL and re-installing it from a very old disk. Well that's all fine and dandy BUT I forgot to save some files and favorites from my backups. So now it's like starting fresh after a hard drive crash. You know what I mean? Yeah? Dang :(

*******
*******

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...just try and hang around untilNovember 1st...at least!

I'd miss ya if you went away!

blondie said...

Nov 1st eh Jim?
hmmm not sure how to take that comment. hehehe
Just teasin an old tease!
Later :))

js said...

Dang!

blondie said...

Yeah, dang is right.
Maybe one day I can afford something better.
C'ya js :)

Anonymous said...

Nova-surf is gone. This is what U C when u try to access -

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

blondie said...

Yep, and sure is a bummer.
Thanks for the update.
:)