Saturday, March 7, 2009

Post Number 500

This is my post number 500 here!
Does that mean I'm an official blogger now?

*******

I owe the Admin for Birthday Bonus Club an apology. He didn't send out that email newsletter link yesterday that deleted us all from the mailing list. It was some low-life hacker who managed to get into their script for sending the newsletters. So it's fixed and all is fine today :)

*******

Got a really nice Payment from NovaSurf last night. Thanks Irina, appreciate the fast payout! Will I re-upgrade? I haven't decided yet. There's a lot of factors I need to think through first. Plus my gut hasn't talked to me yet. So...hmmm

*******

For some strange reason, I cannot get an internet connection on my laptop this afternoon. So am here, on my slow old desktop with NO skype installed. FYI for those of you who are used to catching me there.

*******

In The News:
The CIF Network has been sold!
So now the x-owner Alina has the money for her Mom's much needed medical expense, and that's great! All's well that ends well (as far as that goes). But our Team (group) of Admin, Mods, etc seem to be breaking up. Or are they? Well at this point, I don't really know what the heck is going on, nor do I know if I will be asked to 'stay on' by the new owners or not. Stay tuned for more as it unfolds ...



*******

No comments: