Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dr Watson, I Presume?

Was doing a little "close up" investigating yesterday and realized TODAY is Rodney's Birthday!

You know Rod, the blogger guy who loves to go fishing.

So go wish him a Happy Birthday in his blog comments if you like. I'm sure he'll appreciate it lots and lots :)

Happy Birthday Rod and many many more!!!
I saw that he is in the Birthday Bonus Club too, so I sent him a little present last night and told him not to spend it all in once place :))

*******

Hey Good Morning!
I was up late last night watching a Mama Raccoon and five babies playing in the water puddle in front of my house. They were so cute jumping in the water and splashing each other and washing their little hands and feet. It was hard to tear myself away from the window. And they did eat all the bread I gave them too. Cute little buggers they are.

*******

"Another One Bites The Dust" ... Surfing Legacy is closed! Very understandable since it seems like I'm the only one who put in more money than I withdrew because of the 50/50 rule. Most were smarter than me and skated off with the loot. That's OK. These things can only last so long and when the money is gone, it's gone. We all know how they work, right?

*******

Sylvia (very nice lady) over at Zooloot Chocolate Recipes is going to notify me when she has the smaller banner ready to go. Hey I've made 2 sales so far! Thanks guys! Remember to give her a couple hours to activate your site so that you can download the book. If she's too slow, drop her an email. She's very responsive.

*******

Still very very happy with PAC RS. Did my usual routine today, purchased, surfed and put in for a withdraw. They're close to 100K in deposits now and doing some fun contests. And once again the max rebate was accomplished yesterday! YaY!!! (what else can I say?)

*******

Been cleaning house here today.. here in my blog that is. Whoever is running SoloAdsXtreme needs to shi* or get off the pot! I have referrals (that I paid their way in) still showing as Free and another referral (who I also paid for) disappear from my list. Also wasn't payday the 15th which turned into the 20th? Here it is the 28th and still nothing.
Flu or no flu, either run your site or close it!! Or at least have the courtesy to send the members an email explanation about your absence.

*******

Well I hate to leave on a bitchy note, but I'm gonna anyway :P I really DO have to clean house, do laundry and think about what to defrost for dinner tonight. So if I don't see you again, have a great day! (wave)

*******

2 comments:

Rod said...

Hey Blondie
Thanks for the birthday wishes and I have not yet spent that money. Waiting for something special to come along.

Rod

blondie said...

Hey Rod!
Hope you make a LOT from BBC!
That would be cool eh?
Have a great day B-Day Boy :))