Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hey Good Morning :)

I got side-tracked yesterday and didn't come back like I said I would.

I did join Surfing Legacy later in the day.
It's run by Gilbert, the Admin of the former Surfing Avenue program which at the time of closing, members received refunds. Now I didn't play in that one till the end, but I hear everything was finalized with respect.
So now he's opened Surfing Legacy which has two plans to choose from. I personally went with plan B, and there is a 50/50 rule for cash outs $50 or more. And that's just fine. It's a good way to keep things rolling longer.
Just remember this is a game, so play smart, spend wisely, don't expect a refund when the game is over, and have fun :)
ps, Keep an eye on the server time. I noticed it's 9 hrs ahead of where I'm at.

*******

In case you're not signed up to get the Extreme Surfs newsletters, here's a surf to stay away from ... (thanks Austin)

"I do want to mention to stay away from Sunshine surf. A few admins have already sent out warnings about this program and I just want to second it. If it wasn't dumb enough to think they could launch a 12 x 12 in summer - this admin left all of her tell tale signs so we could immediately identify who it was. So long story short stay away."

*******

No comments: